becca57

Feb 16, 2004
:cool: hello there!
im new to riding dirt bikes...i have a 2003 yam ttr125l that has only had 1 tank of gas run through her!! anyone in northern california that wouldnt mind hooking up with a newbie and teaching some tips to? i dont know if i am posting this in the right place or not :ohmy:
feel free to email me, hopefully i can find my way back here again! hope to hear from someone!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome to DRN. There are a few folks here from around northern California. Take a look in the Team DRN Local Chapters

becca57

Feb 16, 2004
thanks...guess i will have to give a look around. ive not been to a site like this before and its kinda different! when i have more time, not getting ready for work, i will have to give it a check!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
becca:

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew and the West Chapters.

There are a bunch of posts in there regarding riding opportunities.

Check out the Women's Forum as well.

And post any questions that you can't find answers to in this thread and we will try to help.

becca57

Feb 16, 2004
thanks tony...i will check into that...i see you are from dallas! had a nice snowfall there i saw on valentines day!!! im from louisiana originally and did live in dallas for 6 months...loved it there!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome Becca! There's a lot of women riders in D-36 (Nor Cal) and we would love to ride with you. What part of Nor Cal are you from?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome aboard, lots of girls who ride here.

becca57

Feb 16, 2004
hello GETMETOCA!!
there is so MUCH to learn!! i am in the placerville area...old hangtown!! been in ca for 3 yrs now and just got my bike end of sept for an early b-day present for myself!! only had 1 tank of gas ran through her so far! with the weather being like it has lately it has not been that swell for riding. but the nicer days are soon to be approaching upon us!!! looking forward to it too. i am itching to ride so bad! i am not familiar with the way the d36 runs or even what it is for that matter! i told ya, im a newbie!! are there other young riders as well? by young i mean new to riding as myself, im not young in years!! i dont know if i would like a large group to ride with right now being uncomfortable somewhat on my bike, cuz i need to learn HOW to ride! undersand what im saying? but i DO want to be better, and ride like its nothing to it....one day that will happen hopefully! hope to hear from you. surely there are others in this area who wouldnt mind taking a newbie (me) under their wings and watching me grow!

becca57

Feb 16, 2004
thank you KMCCUNE! its nice that the women can join in this sport. its a lot of fun and shouldnt be gender oriented! we women can do a LOT!!!

Top Bottom