Important, please read (Concerning the state of our forums)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Since DRN is a long-standing (in internet years anyway) web site, answers to most questions are just a few clicks away. The Search Engine works very well and offers instant gratification.

To be honest, many of the long timers don’t enjoy answering the same question for the 53rd time. It's more fun to make a joke, unfortunately at the expense of a good question. And heaven forbid if someone gives wrong information :yikes:

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Those who can't teach, joke.....or they become my biochemistry professor. But really, if you're looking for information and someone knows it, they'll post as such. I don't think you're losing time from the extra joking around and lightheartedness, just getting a few extra remarks from the peanut gallery.

Go Cougs!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Ol'89r said:
I really ride like a 14 year old girl living in Zambia.

My friend and classmate, Carlotta is on here too. She is the slower one and pretends to be the Highway Patrol officer.

This clears up a lot... :rotfl:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
My friend and classmate, Carlotta is on here too. She is the one that pretends to be the Highway Patrol officer.

That certainly explains the cute little Yellow Barbie Dream Truck :yikes:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
rv6junkie said:
To be honest, many of the long timers don’t enjoy answering the same question for the 53rd time. QUOTE]

Good point!

"Can someone tell me what is the best enduro computer?"

"When do I get my Avator?"

"Does anyone here ride a Q U A D?"

"What's the best oil to use in my YCRZ250?"

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
There goes that R.I.C.H puter program again....I wonder what it picked up on???? Must have been Highway Patrol Officer.That's my guess.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You see, there we go again. You've got a mix of all types of people in here, different personalities and such. You ask the same question to 10 people, you'll get at least 10 different answers. If you can't laugh at this stuff, you're doing something wrong. There is plenty of opportunity to get serious answers, which happens countless times on a daily basis. Dirt riders are a humorous breed, geesh, have you seen some of these guys??!! There's old, young, in between and some that are so old, they fart dust. There are young ones that have grown to be great posters and friends, and others that have been weeded out within in two posts. I for one am guilty of going off topic numerous times, can't help it so sue me.

You'll get your serious answers here, and often the answer will go beyond your knowledge if you're lucky enough to have R.I.C.H. post a response. There is nothing wrong with what goes on here, you laugh, you cry, and you make frineds that will last a lifetime, I guarantee it. Laughter is the best medicine and there are times that it is best postponed until things stabilize, most of us are adult to know when that is, trust me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom