YnotTurbo

Dec 22, 2007
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Alpharetta Ga. I just bought a new hold over 06 KDX 200. I figured it would be a good bike to get back in the saddle on. I grew up riding MX then ended up riding quads. I can't wait to get out and ride again. It has been 20 years since I rode two wheels in the dirt. I do ride a street bike. I have a 06 Yam R6.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome back into the fold and to DRN. :)

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

derekinthez

Jan 18, 2008
Ditto

YnotTurbo said:
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Alpharetta Ga. I just bought a new hold over 06 KDX 200. I figured it would be a good bike to get back in the saddle on. I grew up riding MX then ended up riding quads. I can't wait to get out and ride again. It has been 20 years since I rode two wheels in the dirt. I do ride a street bike. I have a 06 Yam R6.

Same here --20 years. I'm on a 03 yz450f. I also ride a 2001 GSXR 1000. I'm here in Athens (we have 2 trail and motocross parks within 20 minutes of here). So, if you ever get this way, let me know bro.

Derek (derekinthez at yahoo)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom