Indiana Tech Seminar

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
THANKS TO ALL !!!!

Eric, north end , larry and all what a fine job you did!!!!!!!!! eric fine job as alway's & the gimey on the pro action certificate trivia question " what's a fast jet boat from the seventy's" even I could'nt miss that one :confused: the boy's had a good time and came home with some really neat sticker's and hats. I wish we had a cycle dealership like north end up here in michigan "ann arbor" that care as much as north end. F/S, MWEISSEN, Jeff Allen, TooTall, UPSMAN, good see to see the michigan riders again! hope to ride with ya again this year!.:cool:

Wallis

Jan 19, 2001
TooTall - Lakeshore Lancers hat, wish I would have seen you because I lived in the area for many years and have a lot of family there (meaning I spend some time there riding). Eric, thanks for posting the open house. I really enjoyed it and came back with a lot of information. Like some of the other posts, I wish there was a shop like NEC in my area.

Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
Thank you NEC, Eric and Larry. This was a very enjoyable day and I also left with new ideas for maintenance and mods. I will definitely show up next year and probably have more questions and inquiries. Thanks again. Ride Safe.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Did not get to stay long. :( I was in the middle of a bathroom re-model and when I left the house the last thing the wife said was, you aren't going to spend the day at North End are you. Did get to talk to Upsman and Eric for a little while. Sorry I couldn't hang out and meet everybody.

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
Thanks to all the DRN guys for showing up on such a nice riding day.
And most of all thanks to Larry Witmer for putting together an excellent open house with so many prizes. Hope everybody scored something cool!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…