Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
There is a conflict in the schedules that I have .

Did I already miss it?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
RM_guy said:
It's on again at 4 AM EST Monday morning.

Not according to Guide Plus+. It's showing NASCAR VICTORY LANE at 4 AM ET. :yell:

In case anyone doesn't know, Guide Plus+ is a programming guide that's built in to some TVs and is informed by the local cable company. It's record of accuracy seems to run around 99%, which is more than slightly better than SPEED's.

I guess I'll set the VCR just in case, but I'll likely be doing this :bang: after I check it in the morning.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah...I checked SpeedTV for the 4 AM time but my TV guide says what you found. Damn.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Guide Plus+ is showing supercross on at 3 and 4 AM on 4/3, but it doesn't give the venue. Hopefully, it's Indy. SPEED shows nothing for those times.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks Vic...that was EST time? Interestingly that was the time on 4/2 for the Dallas SX and the Indy Lites. I'll set the VCR.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Technically, I guess it's EDT. But, yeah, it's eastern time.

Maybe SPEED doesn't know that the date changes at midnight. :)

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I seem to remember from back in the day reading the TV Guide that in TV world the date changes at 6:00 AM. I don't read the TV Guide any more, it got too confusing.:laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Vic, you da man!! I got it on tape at 4 AM. I recorded from 3 to 6 to make sure.

You may be right about the date change because I remeber have a similar problem before.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom