Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Good job on the podium this week. :cool:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
You would think he would sack up in practice and figure out how to match James in a section where James is Triple-Triple-Triple and pulling a second/lap as a result. Instead he burns his huge lead the entire main event and then decides to start jumping that section the same as James after he has already been passed. It probably wouldnt have mattered anyway, James would have found some other way to make up the time.

Chad almost showed some fire for the first couple of laps after getting passed but it didnt last long for James to put a few bike lengths between them.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Okiewan said:
I was being serious... he wasn't his usual pitiful self.

right you are, but that didnt win him the race, even after that great holeshot. im a JBS fan, and id love to know what was going through Chad's mind when he saw #7 behind him. props to Stewart also, another fantastic job after a horrible start :cool: .

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
He did seem to try harder,after he got passed,for a little bit. Interesting start method and looked good for 8 laps or so.Never seen him triple out of the corner after the whoops,he was doing some casing trying to keep up! He is charging hard to the corner and not carrying enough speed to keep with JS.

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
JST122 said:
You would think he would sack up in practice and figure out how to match James in a section where James is Triple-Triple-Triple and pulling a second/lap as a result. Instead he burns his huge lead the entire main event and then decides to start jumping that section the same as James after he has already been passed. It probably wouldnt have mattered anyway, James would have found some other way to make up the time.

Chad almost showed some fire for the first couple of laps after getting passed but it didnt last long for James to put a few bike lengths between them.

Yeah, I know. What was he thinking? That Triple-Triple-Triple looked so easy!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
JST122 said:
James did find a different way to make up time. The first and only time he did the triple, triple, triple, was the 14th lap for the pass. When asked why he waited until that lap he said it was just too sketchy and he hoped he would not have to do it at all.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
It was good to see him not cry and whine, maybe his PR people have been reading all the message boards. Every one you go to has a thread about what a whiny crybaby he is.

He did sound like a beaten man though. I think it is finally sinking in that unless James crashes at the end of the race, Chad will not win. Had that been Ricky in the lead, he would have gapped 2nd as fast as he could. Chad had to be getting signals from his pit board letting him know how fast James was coming and he still didn't sack up and build a big enough lead. Maybe he now realizes he won't beat James, no matter what he does.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
HiG4s said:
You just like that he called himself a sissy :nod:

I just like that he finally admitted it. :nod:

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
If James will just get a bad start EVERY race, the remainder of this season might be interesting afterall...

So what exactly happened to Stewart on the start?? Any chance he loli-gagged off the start on purpose just to mess with Reed?? Doubt it, but would be funny if true...

rooster125

Oct 4, 2006
YamaB said:
If James will just get a bad start EVERY race, the remainder of this season might be interesting afterall...

So what exactly happened to Stewart on the start?? Any chance he loli-gagged off the start on purpose just to mess with Reed?? Doubt it, but would be funny if true...

I was wondering the same thing...... how long can you keep race's exciting when the camera just follows James around the track like 10 min ahead of the field. Who cares though, I guess it was still more exciting to see him win from about dead last.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Technically, this thread should say spoiler. Of course that would just be technically. If JBS doesnt win, we could start using spoiler again. :p

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
The race was so exciting to watch. Seeing JBS work his way up to Reed and then pass him was amazing. Just wish the kid in front of me didn't keep putting up his #22 sign (blocking our view) everytime Reed came by our end of the stadium ... :yell:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Reedy was lined up next to Bubba and got a good jump off the line and (unintentionally, I think) wheelied over and cut Bubba and a few others off.

He should practice that move, makes for better racing when Bubba has to come through the pack.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Great race for JBS!

He is something special. Nobody else racing today could have done that. It will be interesting to see if Bubba goes into championship protection mode.

Reed's title hopes are over unless Bubba gets hurt.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Sounds like Reed was crying about Sorby after the race. The crybaby whiner is getting better, but he couldn't resist finding something to cry about yesterday:

News Eric Sorby

Hey everyone, This weekend was a good weekend for me, I got 5th in my heat race and after coming from dead last in the main event I ended up 13th overall. I need to clairify something before rumors get ugly. I heard how Chad Reed was complaining about me because I am always in his way because I am friends with James Stewart. Being friends with another rider doesn't mean i do his dirty work for him. I focus on my riding and my career. Not Jame's or anyone else's. In San Francisco, I never saw Chad and I was keeping my line in the outside. This weekend I guess he complained (no surprise), because this time I was in the inside like the pictures show. There is nothing I can do anymore. Do I need to go off the track when I see him? i dont think so. I also blocked James before the triple and I didn't mean it. It's all part of racing, if you make a mistake people automatically assume you did it on purpose. I honestly respect Chad, he is a very good rider. I like watching him ride because he has so much talent and I respect him like a champion. But when he disrespects some riders, like Tedesco in the past , or RC last week on the Racerx.com and me again, I dont really feel as though it fair. I am not here to cry about it but just here to clear things up before it affects me and my reputation. Stewart doesn't need anyone to help him for the championship, to me he is most talented rider. RC is not here anymore, and i think it's Jame's turn to step up in the reigns and take over...is that what makes Chad mad? who knows, but I just want everyone to know I am not here to help him, i'm here to help myself and become a better rider. I don't worry about anyone else's racing career but my own and that's the bottom line. All the rider's do what they have to, to be where they are at right now, and I do the same. Racing is my passion it's been my whole life, and I would never jeporadize in any way. To all my fans out there who have stuck by my side through everything in the years, I want to specially thank you. You are what keeps me going out their on the track. and I will promise to make that 2 -stroke on the main event if not this year then for sure in 08. You can all stick me to it. Thanks again, eric sorby

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
kawicam250 said:
wow, its really doesnt surprise me though. after all, Chad automatically hates anyone who trys( or so he believes) to hang with him, look what new title he's been awarded :whoa: .

Chad said that about sorby a long time ago after the A3 race when Reed was pretty close in speed with Stewart. Sorby jacked him pretty bad during the race.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Mxrider26x said:
Chad said that about sorby a long time ago after the A3 race when Reed was pretty close in speed with Stewart. Sorby jacked him pretty bad during the race.
AS I understand it, that's a current (Indy) statement, not old stuff.

And BTW, the ONLY time Reed has been close to JS in speed is when JS was cruising and or in practice. Sorry.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Okiewan said:
AS I understand it, that's a current (Indy) statement, not old stuff.

And BTW, the ONLY time Reed has been close to JS in speed is when JS was cruising and or in practice. Sorry.
Yep, that is a current statement. If you read what Sorby said, he even mentioned the previous issue.

Just more of Chad's crying. If he thinks nobody else should race him, it must really chap his ass that he is nothing more than <b>< ADMIN EDIT: Come on now, that's harsh and not exactly family friendly ></b>

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom