snb73

Nov 30, 2003
We just checked into our hotel. The trip from southern Maryland was 8 1/2 hours. I made a dry run to the Dome, so I won't get lost tomorrow.

I see the doors open at 12:30, any tips on where to park or what time to get there? Will there be pits? How will the schedule for qualifying go? I went to Dallas two years ago but I know things have changed.

Thanks, Steve.

P.S. I got lost looking for the hotel and wound up in a neighborhood, southwest of the dome. My girlfriend and I couldn't identify the smell of the neighborhood, then it hit us. The place smelled like SPAM. :fft:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Just got back from the R2R Doug Henry fundraiser at Fasttimes go-kart track, good time :cool: Looking forward to the race tomorrow. Unlike you I didn't do a dry run from my hotel so I hope IndyYZ85's directons work for me :cool: Indy what time are you heading to the dome? I've got your number with me.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Chili said:
Just got back from the R2R Doug Henry fundraiser at Fasttimes go-kart track, good time :cool: Looking forward to the race tomorrow. Unlike you I didn't do a dry run from my hotel so I hope IndyYZ85's directons work for me :cool: Indy what time are you heading to the dome? I've got your number with me.

I am meeting my brother at about noon, then we are heading down.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom