MDA

May 27, 2002
For those of you that saw this on the mini-bike forum, I appologise for the cross post. Upon thinking about this a bit, I think this is the more appropriate forum for this question. I would delete the previous post if I could.. In any case, here is my question.

I am in the market for a second dirt bike (a beater/pit/loaner bike). I am looking for something tame that my wife and inexperienced friends could ride. There is an '87 DS100C for sale in my area. Before I truck out of the city to take a look at it, I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about these bikes and could give me thier impression on how it do as a playbike for adults.

It is a 2 stroke right? I searched the web for any info on this bike and came up empty. Hope someone here can help.

Thanks a bunch.

-Mark-

joesomewhat

Mar 31, 2004
i don't know very much about bikes but i recently (last sunday) bought a 84 kawisaki 100 as a bike to learn on. It seemed like a good bike and it was running fine until just the other day when it died and i haven't been able to get it started since! so what i'm saying is it sounds like the type of bike you're looking for but make sure you know know what you're buying before you do.And if you or anyone else has any idea what could be wrong with mine, i'd appreciate you're advice.
sorry for posting my question as a response just thought you could help
_joesomewhat

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom