Injury at Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN today.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
http://www.quickinet.net/mike/

I posted more pics tonight.

He is really looking good. His spirits seem to be good, although he was very tired
when I was there tonight.

They have him scheduled to go home on the 26th. He will then have a bit of out patient
rehab and then they will be focused on getting him back to a normal school schedule.

I was told they have something setup for those of you who would like to donate to the
cause.

If you want to, please send a check to

Michael Knipp
C/O CIB Bank
5435 North Emerson Way, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Phone: 317.542.5700

I was told that if you direct a check to them, addressed that way, it will get to the
right place. Dean’s mother spoke to them about it and understand that deposits will
be coming in for him like this. They assured her it would be handled properly.

If anyone has trouble doing this, please let me know so that I can alert Dean’s mother.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Hows he doing nowdays? Is he going to school yet?

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Riding?

KXRacer469

Aug 4, 2007
I know him personally, hes one of my riding buddies and one of my best friends cousin.
Riding the 250F, not very smart, but hes a great kid and a good rider and fun to ride with.

ryankdx12

Jul 12, 2007
IndyYZ85 said:
Too bad he probably won't get to ride anymore. It's a shame.

But he got to experience 7 wonderful years of riding, with his family...More than many ever will in their lives. The future is a lifetime in front of him. Plenty of time for that decision to be reevaluated at a much later date, to be sure. Meanwhile, a chance to grow up is wonderful.

Thanks Indy for posting the updates on this thread. Brain injuries are scary business, with uncertain outcomes. This is awesome awesome positive results.

Top Bottom