Texas

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:cool:

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I'm not much for the orange bikes, but I have to admit that KTM looks SWEET!!! Some black Excels would make it look even sweeter.

Mark

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Im impresed on how all the sites produced a bike in such a short time span, Then got em delivered to boot. Those are some sweet looking rides for sure.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think they are all sweet bikes, then again all dirt bikes are cool because it's about havine fun! My favorite without a doubt is the AFX and not because it's "the DRN bike" but because it's just an awesome bike on it's own! Throw in the WR gears, and all of the extras and it's got to be awesome! The KTM would be a close second on the favorites list followed by the CRF, YZ and then DRZ. But that's of course without riding them just checking out the specs and pictures and the type of riding I'm in to. Obviously everybody will have their own list. I hope Jimmy gives everybody a little more time next yesr and maybe even works out a more organized method for allowing forum member to participate. Something like deliver the bikes let them test for 2 weeks or whatever and then maybe a Dirt Week type gathering where all the bikes and testers were available and there was some method for forum folks to ride the bikes and give honest impressions.

Top Bottom