Investigation of Enviro Groups.... $$$$

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Short of that his penetrating series has already prompted calls for a congressional investigation of the fund raising practices of several non-for-profit organizations that he concedes seem more interested in promoting conflict than in resolving publicly contentious environmental issues.

We have been saying this for a lonnnnnnnnnnng-lonnnnnnnnng time with the price of being labled extreme!

No let's see if there is enough rocks and other things for them to crawl under!

Great post KTMrad

KLX Spode

Feb 29, 2000
Gee, I did'nt see this on the Big Three (or Four, if you count CNN) nightly news!:p Like this is a great big surprise to these people? It's a well known fact that the Sierra Klub has in excess of $20 MILLION in their reserve fund! Not-for-profit my patootie! If it were a Christian think-tank, the mainstream media would be all over this like stink on a dead Mackeral!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Fantastic post. Like KLXspode said though, the mainstream media didn’t pick up on it. Gee, you think they might be part of the problem ???

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Good post. If you have the time, the whole series of articles is here.

I'm thinking about e-mailing the link to Bill O'Reilly at FoxNews to see if he'll look into it.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Just do it Lori!!

Send it to him. At least with FOX there's a chance of it even airing. I'll be watching the news...

Top Bottom