Is Stewart ever returning?

samham

Nov 22, 2002
With some time off and his reality show, I wonder if he will return now that he has experienced some life outside of racing. Anyone hear or read anything?

SZKIRM125

Jun 10, 2010
I heard Stewart signed a supercross only contract which means no motocross. Also he was with the freestyle guys and tried a backflip and hurt himself. We should be able to see him next supercross season.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I'd heard that he was wanting to run some outdoor races this year once he was medically cleared... That is what he was saying a month or two ago, but things might have chanced since...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Why do the words "Flash in a pan" come to mind? :think:

:laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Who cares? The racing has been a lot better without him.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Ol'89r said:
Who cares? The racing has been a lot better without him.

I personally like watching JBS ride/race... It is certainly always an adventure!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Never a big fan, but I do enjoy watching him ride when he is out there.

Some of the risks he would take and (usually) get away with were ridiculous. Like going WFO on the very edge of the track, inches from disaster.

SZKIRM125

Jun 10, 2010
The thing is Stewart is fast but when he crashes almost all the time he breaks something almost like he is brittle.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
SZKIRM125 said:
The thing is Stewart is fast but when he crashes almost all the time he breaks something almost like he is brittle.

I dunno... He is maybe getting more that way. I remember the last season he battled it out with Ricky (RC won the title by a point or two), JBS had some NASTY crashes and kept bouncing back up like he was made of rubber...

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I caught Bubba's World once and got the impression that he's under huge preasure from his father, his trainer, the race team... after so many years of this as a young man, I can understand "burnout". And boy does that kid have some scars! Love to see him ride, but I'm guessing he may like to experience a somewhat more "normal" life too. If I was in his shoes and had his money, slacking off some sure would be tempting. But, he'll be back, the glory of the limelight is too much of a draw IMO.

bk232

Feb 23, 2010
saw on on a website he is in for the last four rounds..( i believe it was a link from his facebook fan page) not sure how reliable of source it is.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…