Is there anyway I can turn off....

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Looks like Okie fixed my defective IE8...thanks Okie.

FYI, I can't install Safari on work computers...the company wont let me use Safari.

It continues to be worth nothing...useless. If you really don't care, don't type big diatribes about how you don't care. I admit, I had a hard time recognizing all of the help you were offering in that first smart-ass response..my fault. I will concede that you win at being a know-it-all on the internet...good job :cool:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Rich Rohrich said:
Now mine look different. Screw those guys, put it back the way it was. :)

You guys can put it back, I just wanted to know if there was a way "I" could change my own. :)

Contrary to some early expert opinion...it appears that this is not the case.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yes screw the customers! Installing the latest anything without a god sold test (I always include DRN ;) ) is just plain bad planning IMO.

My bad on thinking it was something you might have had more control over. I do so it's easy to slip in to the idea most people with work access do also.

No matter it has jst started out to be a great Father's day weekend. :aj:

I always win, yeah! :aj: :aj:

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Mine looked like that since april or sometime around then. I just didnt worry about it since only the member names were blurred. Looks nice now.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So if I want to see the blurry names just so I know what the fuss is about how do I do that? I used firefox, IE8, safari and chrome depending on what I'm doing and none of them give me blurry names dammit :(

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
MrLuckey said:
So if I want to see the blurry names just so I know what the fuss is about how do I do that? I used firefox, IE8, safari and chrome depending on what I'm doing and none of them give me blurry names dammit :(
More Jack and Coke should result in seeing the blurred fonts. At least that is what I believe caused my eyes to be blurry last night :whoa:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…