WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'll be working. DANIEL JOSEPH will be there too. He's helping layout the course.

Norman Foley

Nov 14, 2001
I'll be riding my '82 Husky 250wr. It should be a quite the time. Been starting to get some trail reports on Vinduro group. What have you guys got to say.
Norman

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I rode some of the trails last weekend , The Pathfinders have gone out of thier way to make it doable for old guys on old bikes, that's the plan and that's what they laid out. Everyone should have a good time and not beat themselves or thier bikes.

The area where the Reunion Ride is being held is classic New England, gorgeous senery, old farm houses, and in the middle of peak foilage season in the Berkshires. The start is at an old farm with Mount Greylock in it's back yard. There's plenty of room for camping, the grass track, brake test and final moto and everything else.

If you can't ride it, show up and spectate or better yet work a special test or we still need flag men for the grass track and final moto

pursang262

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2000
Great, it'll be nice to meet some of you guys. I'll be on a white Frontera 370,I bought it new,but it's been apart for almost 20 years! Needless to say I've been in the garage alot.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I'll be there Thursday-Sunday. I'm one of the course marshall. I should be easy to recoginze, I doubt there'll be too many riders with Gas Gas's and the name Dan on the back of thier helmet

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
... I doubt there'll be too many riders with Gas Gas's and the name Dan on the back of thier helmet
Is that so you can remember your name or which helmet is yours? :laugh:

Don't know if I'll have the Alpina back together for display. Planning to give you guys a hand Friday as well. Shall I bring a bike to ride?

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Is that so you can remember your name or which helmet is yours? :laugh:

No I got tired of hearing hey A##hole move over when riding. I thought they could at least know my name
Planning to give you guys a hand Friday as well. Shall I bring a bike to ride?
There is arrowing and setting up the grass track and final moto friday.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Hi Dan, et al.

Tony here, and from Vinduro.

I arrive in Hartford around 1:30 pm on Friday, hope to arrive at the farm by 4:30 - 5:00.

I'll be camping at the Vinduro compound.

txvintage, aka Kamrad Krash, Tony

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I should be there Thursday-Sunday. Hotel Thursday night and "Camping" if that's what you want to call it Fri-Sun. I'll be staying in a 5th wheel thats nicer then the Hotel.

There will be a lot of Old time riders at this event. I can't wait to see them all in one place at one time.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
An awe inspiring event, to say the least.

Sorry I didn't get to meet more of you, I think Norm Foley is the only DRN'er I had the chance to meet.

Over 70 ISDT/E vets and 200 + riders total. The Pathfinders and the other NETRA clubs present did an amazing job.

I'll have a recount of my adventure in a few days.

Tony

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I had a blast. Got up there on Thursday and helped staking and putting up ribbon in the feild. On Friday we arrowed the Saturday afternoon loop. On Saturday a friend and myself were the first ones out front running Saturday am's loop. We then went out to sweep, boy did the trail conditions change. On Sunday we went out after the last Vet/Modern bike and before the first Vet/vintage bike. We mixed it up with those guys most of the day. Coming into the check points and meeting up with the vets and then hanging back a little to catch some of the Vets on vintage bikes. All I can say is it was an excellent weekend even riding in the cold rain Saturday. It's was something most people will remember for a life time. I just glad I got to be a part of it

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
TVRIDER, your in luck.

It's not official yet, but the hosting club had a rep at this years event and it looks like it will be in Northeast Arkansas.

It's about 90% sure as it is before the club board and there are no objections known.

Top Bottom