Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I think I had a mild heart attack.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Great game! The better team won, but I was hoping the Bills would pull it off. They would have, too, if not for some poor clock management, coaching and QB play near the end.

Gotta hand it to the Cowboys for delivering under pressure and not caving in. And that rookie kicker just earned a bonus.

Not sure how I feel about that whole 'time out just before the snap to mess with the kicker' that the Bills pulled. I know it's legal and has been done several times this year, but it sure seems like poor sportsmanship to me.

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
We held the bills offense to 3 points. On paper they didnt deserve a win. Their special teams and defense did do a good job though.

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
mkelly04 said:
The bills didnt deserve it, but then again neither did the cowboys.

Really? That's what football is all about! It's not how you start it's how you finish. That team rallyed to win that game in the 4th quarter. Only the greatest can pull that off. Well deserved "W" for Dallas

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Not sure how I feel about that whole 'time out just before the snap to mess with the kicker' that the Bills pulled. I know it's legal and has been done several times this year, but it sure seems like poor sportsmanship to me.
that's just plain ol' strategy.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Meh, foosball is just in the beginning stages.....

HOW ABOUT THE FACT, that the Spankees got it handed to them by the Indians? WOOT!

I'm not a real big fan of any team in particular, unless it's a team that takes the Spankees out of the running. :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Jeez, Roost. Do they replace your blood with clam chowder when you move to New England?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Nah, Pred, just plain old clam juice. I have hated the Yankees since I was in little league ... and, before you can get there, yes, that was a LONG time ago. In fact, our pitcher was a T-Rex, and at the end of the season, Noah signed on for 400 planks and some nails. Then it started raining ... a LOT.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
and that's one of the reasons I love you

... and then Pred's curious man-love for Rooster took the thread down a dangerous path. :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I think I hear Milk off in the distance squealing for joy at the new direction of this thread. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball rocks all of you. Its too bad you are all too sissy to figure that out!

I am disappointed Okie. Just admit your love for baseball and get it over with.

Btw, what time did you tell me to come over tonight so I can wash your truck wheels in my thong?

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i was so mad the packers lost. i was born and raised in wisconsin. and it was rough today at school being a packers fan. it probably will be for the rest of the week.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Milk said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball rocks all of you. Its too bad you are all too sissy to figure that out!

I am disappointed Okie. Just admit your love for baseball and get it over with.

Btw, what time did you tell me to come over tonight so I can wash your truck wheels in my thong?

You were a pitcher, I was a catcher ... watchoo doing tonight? :yikes:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
XRpredator said:
and that's one of the reasons I love you

You're gonna have to fight me for him...

You want to really get a debate going on football - how about the Patriots? :nener: And how they're going to eat the Cowgirls for dinner this week :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
squeaky said:
You're gonna have to fight me for him...

You want to really get a debate going on football - how about the Patriots? :nener: And how they're going to eat the Cowgirls for dinner this week :p

Did they make cheater film of the Cowboys too?

Cheating aside, they most likely will win that game. Dallas fans have basically conceded that game, thinking 5-1 isn't so bad.

The mighty "going to be undefeated" Colts rolled into Texas last year at 9-0 ...

What a nice upset it will be! :nener:

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I rarely watch NFL...but I watched that game, only because the Bills were winning. The last 5 minutes made me want to watch it all the more, next week.

Top Bottom