ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
I'm trying to restore a 1980 yamaha IT125 that was given to me by my uncle.(his first mike and mine too) And I need new plastics for it(all of them). As well as a gas tank. I've been looking all over the net trying to find new plastics, but I cant seem to find any. Does anyone know where I could find some?

Thanks

Eric

Oregon Trail

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 1999
Eric, I think I have some number plates, send an e-mail to me . Mike

Last edited:

Oregon Trail

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 1999
Eric, I do have some side panels/number plates for the 1980 IT125. They are not brand new but no cracks or breaks. Mike

ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
Hi Oregon Trail,

I think I posted too fast, right after posting for these parts, I saw an add in the for sale forum for 97yz parts I just had to have. Looks like the It will have to wait a little, But I put this threads in my favourites, so den't be suprised if you gat an e-mail from me sooner or later.

thanks

Eric

ericlachance

Feb 16, 2003
I had checked clarke, but no luck, they don't make tanks for the 125. They make them for all other models except the 125. :( but if anyone knows of another company who makes some, please give me the link. I'm sorta broke right now, but I'll check it out anyways, and when summer comes, i should be able to afford fixing the ol' gal up.

Thanks

Eric

Bubbie3737

Feb 28, 2004
will a tank off of a 175 work? i think i have three of them. and i just bought a universal number plate for like 5 bucks and put it on the front of my 79 it 175 and tossed the whole lot thing.

Top Bottom