JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It goes away for a while, and just when you think it's over - BAM!

(No, I'm not talking about herpes. Got another bike.)

wr250f001.jpg

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Nice ride JP!!! Wardy's ride this weekend.... that thing would be a lot of fun in the woods!!! :ride:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
nikki said:
Nice ride JP!!! Wardy's ride this weekend.... that thing would be a lot of fun in the woods!!! :ride:

That's tempting. I haven't been to Wardy's since '02 or '03.

The weather would ruin it for me. We're still wearing shorts down here, and I don't think I can handle the transition to 45 degrees.

Don't be surprised if I show up, though. If I do i'll bring ribs.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Shorts for the spring and fall. The rest of the year it's a toga.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Nice WR... I am wanting to get me one.

I have almost converted my 2005 YZF to a WR but it still lacks the e-start :D

I'm in Nashville, TN (well Franklin, TN) now so once I get my bike moved up here we should go riding. Maybe next spring. Bama ain't too far :)

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
truespode said:
Nice WR... I am wanting to get me one.

I have almost converted my 2005 YZF to a WR but it still lacks the e-start :D

I'm in Nashville, TN (well Franklin, TN) now so once I get my bike moved up here we should go riding. Maybe next spring. Bama ain't too far :)

Ivan

I've been to Franklin numerous times. It's a 2.5+/- hour drive. I'm up for a ride any time.

The latest WR is a pretty decent piece right out of the box. Aluminum perimeter frame, wide footpegs, Renthal bars, wavy rotors, 756's, a new, quieter exhaust, and zoomy new looks.

I really like mine.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hey JP, hold off on the ribs!!! Looks like the weather has stuck a fork in the Fox Valley ride.....

But, Red and I have been doing some HS racing this year, in fact I've been riding woods pretty much non-stop since June (w/ my little CRF150RB w/ auto-clutch, love it!), so maybe we can hook up for some trail riding sometime in the near future! :ride:

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
nikki said:
Hey JP, hold off on the ribs!!! Looks like the weather has stuck a fork in the Fox Valley ride.....

But, Red and I have been doing some HS racing this year, in fact I've been riding woods pretty much non-stop since June (my my little CRF150RB w/ auto-clutch, love it!), so maybe we can hook up for some trail riding sometime in the near future! :ride:

Woods? I can hang with you guys in the woods. We should put a Turkey Bay / LBL ride together sometime. It's pretty close to halfway.

Turkey Bay Link

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Holy smokes Nikki riding woods? You go girl! Now you need Okie leading the pack so you can get lost 200' from camp lol.

(that's a great memory from a past Wardys ride haha)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
JuliusPleaser said:
Woods? I can hang with you guys in the woods. We should put a Turkey Bay / LBL ride together sometime. It's pretty close to halfway.

Turkey Bay Link
Let me know if you guys do Turkey Bay. I've been trying to get some DRN'ers up there for years! :bang:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I've only ridden there one time, but I'd like to go back.

Do you spend a lot of time there?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I live in Clarksville about 45 mins from T Bay, so it's our main place to ride and camp.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'll see if Papakeith wants to fire up the cargo plane for another LBL ride. I miss the sound of those banjo's out there in the sticks. :whoa:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Yes indeed,

or

Attachments

• banjo boy.jpg
    banjo boy.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 126
  • bowfinger.jpg
    bowfinger.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 123

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom