It's Getting to be That Time Again...

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by RoosteR13

:eek:

Remind me not to follow any of these guys into the woods!

Hey Rooster,
We arn't talking GA here. As you know DW'02 is in OK. But, if there is a stream nearby and you start getting "Deliverance" flashbacks I'm sure everyone will follow your lead in staying out of the woods! :) :) :)

B

biglou

Dave-LMAO @ Cartman!

So, among the early arrivals, what say we have a mods/admin race? A little pre-DW showdown? I'm pretty sure I could park at least one of you sallies in the corner! :eek: Was that a glove slapping a face I just heard? :p

(you've all seen me ride, I don't think there's anything to worry about!)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Let's see, "smack talking at ten paces, ready, 1, 2, 3.......

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
"Deliverance" flashbacks

The first time I hear a banjo, I'm headin for the MX track, and I don't ride MX!

The first time I hear "you shore got a purty mouth", I'm gonna go hide in my tent!

No, we aren't talkin GA, but OK is right next to AR, and I've been there before! :) :)

J/k around here, please no offence to any residents of OK, AR or GA, for cryin out loud, I'm from Iowa, we don't even have indoor plumbing yet! :eek: :uh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I heard about you pal, your sister Twinkie called and said that you can't ride worth a poop and that he helmet slaps you daily. He also told me that you were both real sorry for getting me all riled up and begged me not to pass him in front of everyone. He said you guys pooled your greenbacks together and offered it as a bribe to let you two sisters beat me. I'm a man of the law, I don't take bribes!:moon:

Elkie,
You definitely have an active imagination.... but the thing that worries me most is that you believe the voices in your head that come up with this nonsense. Seek help.... quickly! ;)

Hmmmm.... why no mention of my reaction to that Zuki I saw in the back of a truck? Did the voices in your melon filter that out? Couldn't you spell out gagging sounds? :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, my job is to accurately depict what some dillweed tells me, no matter how bad the story is!:D Now, your stinkin comment about the Zuki in the back of the truck didn't phase me, I was busy trying to convince you that I really wouldn't stuff you into a berm, hehehehe:p:p

Now where's Chump? Is he skeered already or is he out running on his treadmill?!! Keep in mind I'm 58 years old, so these little 30 year old punks better get ready for some schoolin! That buzzing sound will be the Zuki, whether it's in the woods OR the track, ready for some mod lunch!

Hey Twinkie, I'll bring some glue so's you can keep your bike together, you know falling off pipes and such!;):)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Whisper mode on..........

Elk the key to success is to let Billywho "ride" Thumps bike before the race. It should blow up shortly there after :D :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Elkie, if you keep sniffing the glue there will be none left for you to bring come DW.

58! No wonder they have you at a desk job.. afraid you will break a hip. If you need Leif will bring one of his kids, he is in the boy scouts, and he can help you across the road.

Now it is on boy. Get ready to be violated. :p (don't get excited I did not mean in the literal sense) :silly:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He ain't coming cause I thought I bought a Bell Moto7 from him but when I pulled it outta the box it was a Moto1! He's skeered!! LOL!

Chumpy, the game is on, if I get stuffed into the corner then you can gladly say you stuffed a pig!:):) It would be an honor to be stuffed into a corner by you, not Twinkie though, I'm all over that guy!;)
Oh yeah, do you need me to slow down so's you can perform the stuffing!?:p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I just noticed my SIG and CHUMPY you are a dead man!!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
CanadianR,Are you coming to DW002?

Oh man, I was SOOOOOOOOOO close this year. I had the cash saved and was going to go with some other Canadian members and split the costs. My last semester of College starts a week before dirtweek and that's when the plans started to fall through.

But you better believe DW03 im there :aj: , ill have my school finally done and it will be a nice vacation before I get ripped away into the real world.

ps. Elk :moon: I actually wanted to send you a old Bell 1 with the 7 followed the day after but I was affraid in that one day you would pull some italian mafia trick on me ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Oh man, I was SOOOOOOOOOO close this year.
thats what I thought... that means you need to keep your snide comments "Whisper mode on.......... Elk the key to success is to let Billywho "ride" Thumps bike before the race. It should blow up shortly there after " to yourself. Only DW attendees are aloud to talk smack.

Come on man! 1 week of classes you will never remember or a week of watching Elk get beat like a pinyata and memories that will last as long as you live... the choice seems easy to me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pinata is something I HAVEN'T been called, yet! Just remember, IF you beat me, it's cause I'm in YOUR house and it's always curtious to not beat the host!!:moon: :):)

Come on Ridr, one week is right, so you miss a couple of circle times and maybe some finger painting. I'm sure the MX school will grant you some college credits!;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
STOP IT DAMNIT!:moon:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Yea yea thump I know. But as soon as signup's start for DW03 ill put my name on the list. So therefore I can talk just a little smack, in the meantime ill just stir the pot.

PS. Thump, Elk told me you e-mailed him and begged to not embaress him infront of the other Mods. Is this true?

PPS. Elk, thump e-mailed me and told me he smelled bacon and that you were at his house peeping through his front window :scream:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
But as soon as signup's start for DW03 ill put my name on the list.
Sounds like the old line, "the check is in the mail". I think we all know what that means. Did I hear a Plus Size Woman singing in another thread?

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
canadianridr, Im skiping college to go to dirtweek, havent decided if im going to skip a week or a semester though :think:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I'm skipping a week of classes and taking a week off work without pay! Come on...You can Do it! :)

Every fall semester(for the past two years) I've told my professors the first day of class that I will be out of town for the week of DW. Never have told them why, but they don't need to know. :D Heck, last year I made our company(160 employees) reschedule a software training course because I was going to Dirtweek!(and we had been trying to get that training for two years)

No Excuses are valid!!

B

biglou

Wow! Kickin' ass after one day! That's cool. Wouldn't be the same without you guys there for the full time. :)

Top Bottom