It's sad when it will be 70 tomorrow.....

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
and no one wants to go riding. You offer a 4wheeler to friends to spend a nice sunny and 70 saturday riding and having fun.....and POOF....no one wants to go. I'd go alone but my carrier is being built right now. May have to rent a trailer. Any southern Illinois folk wanna meet at Little Egypt and ride?
Matt Mc-G

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I do need an upgrade. They'd all rather be inside suckin down beer. They need some activities!hahaha As I said before. I'm alone in my love for dirtbikes! And the beer can be consumed outside as well. Don't they know this?haha

Maybe some other time Indy!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
We were planning to go over to Casey next weekend, but it's supposed to be arctic weather that weekend.

UPDATE, Accuweather is now saying the temps for the 14th & 15th are going to be good enough for riding! Maybe we will go to Casey.

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
Casey was good today. Track was alot drier then I thought it would be. Supposed to race there tomorrow, but also supposed to rain. Next weekend looks nice 50's and sunny.
Now if I can only recuperate through the week from my 4th gear trip over the handlebars. That was a wake up call. I need a new helmet and should try a leatt fo sho.

Oh yea and I hear ya Scott most my riding buddies are still in college which meant, they were on spring break in Panamal City consuming heavily rather then riding.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I'm limited on how far I can drive till I land a job....unless i can hitch rides!!hahaha The new bike is a BIG switch from my old 89 cr250! Got alot to get use to. It rides REALLY great though. I have some suspension tweaking to do. the rear shock kicked me around a bit. I think the rebound is set too quick!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
SVTMc-G said:
I'm limited on how far I can drive till I land a job....unless i can hitch rides!!hahaha The new bike is a BIG switch from my old 89 cr250! Got alot to get use to. It rides REALLY great though. I have some suspension tweaking to do. the rear shock kicked me around a bit. I think the rebound is set too quick!

How heavy are you?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom