It's Sunday......A joke to start the week

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
A married man goes out for a pack of cigarettes one night, and, since the store was closed and the next closest place open was a bar, he decides to go in and have a drink. After a couple of beers, a young blonde sits down beside him. The two start talking, and end up leaving together.

After a long night of sex the man looks at the clock and says, “Oh, my God! My wife is gonna kill me! Quick: Do you have any baby powder?”

“Baby powder?” the woman asks. “Yes, here.”

The man spreads the powder all over his hands, and drives home.

When he gets home, his wife asks, “Where have you been?”

He proceeds to tell her about the blonde and the long night of sex.

“You expect me to believe that?” she says. “Let me see your hands.”

As he puts out his hands, she says, “You liar! You’ve been out with your friends all night bowling again!”

Why do I think this would never work????? :) :) :)

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
lol, that reminds me of this time we saw this guy we know smoking, and my friend Rachel said she was going to tell his mom. He says "go ahead, see if I care! Look I don't care!" he walks over to his mom and says "Hey mom, while we were walking around, I was smoking a cigarette" She just looked at him and said "Don't you joke about that.."
and she never found out :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sorry MXbabe,
I don't and never have cheated. That was what caused the downfall of my first and only marriage. I could never do that, because I just can't lie to save my butt. I may be an ARMY officer cannidate but I belive that one code governs us all........."My Honor is my word" and I just found myself setting my life and values by this saying.........Enough preaching......I just found it funny, I didn't expect anyone to take creedence in it.
Happy Trails,
Phillip

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
You and me both IrishEKU, but my wife DID find it funney :)

Cheers

Kevin

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
Sorry MXbabe

You don't have to apologize to me. I am glad you don't cheat. I was just being facetious about getting away with cheating. I do NOT condone cheating one bit and I'm glad you feel the same way.

Vos Schola

Apr 16, 2000
I think that joke works better if the man is a rock climber, because we use white chalk to keep our hands dry. I've never used baby powder while bowling (maybe that accounts for my low scores???).

Top Bottom