kenkfish

Dec 16, 2000
I have seen the new SX lineup. I would think that others have too. They are different than the "off road" models, significantly. They are also different than the 525 and 125 SX. I am talking about the 200,250 and 450SX models.

kenkfish

Dec 16, 2000
MFG, pictures of each. Rear fender and numberplates all one and shaped like the Hondas. Not overly cool looking, will probably grow on ya. Seat is different, I could not see the bolts to mount seat, I assume it may have one of those latches on top of the seat. My dealer claims to be only getting one 200, and he is a large , large dealer.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Basically take a look at a 65's plastic and seat and that's what is on the big bikes. The all in one side plate/rear fender actually holds up well. That is till someone tries to pick the bike up by it.

Our dealer said he should be getting his '03's in in about two weeks. Kind of coinsides with the dealer meeting in early August.

kenkfish

Dec 16, 2000
The pictures were sent to me. I do not believe that they are public yet. I would think that they will be very soon. The picture is from the right side of the bikes showing the single header on the 450. I can see that the seat, brakes, and of course the rear fender/numberplate are different. They did not send me any specs though. How much weight can be saved with the new single exhaust on the 450? Also, the 250sx two stroke motor looks very different than my 02.

Ken

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom