kx200

Feb 1, 2001
Sounds like Jeff Fredette will be riding green next year, but it will be on the new KX250F. Hopefully his input will make it more off-road friendly. Maybe this will lead to a new KLX300 replacement and maybe just, maybe an updated KDX in 2005. After all it has been since 1995 and all we get is BNG, well maybe not bold just new graphics, well not even that new. Maybe Kawasaki will run out of ideas or colors or graphics and have to physically change the bike.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm sure there is a KDX250F in our future.

Mrobbins

~SPONSOR~
Sep 28, 2002
And Suzuki just dropped the anouncement of a new 4-stroke 450 MXer, but said it is independent of the kawi alliance. They both can't be long off from having new 4-stroke woods bikes. The 2-stroke's days are looking more numbered every day.

kx200

Feb 1, 2001
JasonWho
I was talking to Jeff last week about an upcoming race and he told me, so if you get it from the man, it must be true.

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Sad to hear that Jeff will be 4-stroking it.

I hope the KDX is not being discontinued while some companies are actually introducing new 2-stroke models.

If Kawasaki cans the KDX, then I will need something to roost the 4-strokes
with.

I will buy a new ATK 700 Intimidator! Big bore 2-stroke heaven!

Don't get me wrong, 4-strokes are ok, but I likes my Ring Dings.

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
Kawaski made a KLX 400 looked like it was set up for the woods. I am almost ready to go thumper, i'm thinking BMW GS650 DAKAR, it's on/off, EFI, and has the magic button. But just dreaming now.

Top Bottom