Jeremy, Oil Flow, Balance between circuts on your (Imoto) suspension

ricky1

Jan 18, 2000
I just installed the Ty Davis "Magic Link" on my '01 yz426. I was told to reduce the shock compression "about" 3 clicks. If one circut affects the other, what is the corresponding rebound adjustment?
Since I also changed to a 18" wheel at the same time, it is hard for me to comment on the link alone. I can say that the combination is awsome! Much better in the rough stuff.
I am still experiencing some kicking. I am also at 5 clicks out from Imoto''s settings (comp), and no rebound changes.

P.S. I am strictly woods (mostly) & desert rider.

Thanks!!!

ricky1

Jan 18, 2000
I made a mistake in the last post. After installing the link, I reduced REBOUND, not compression. This is correct. My question still stands, should I make a corresponding compression adjustment?

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Ricky look at the post "stack questions on a Cr500" at the end-JTT has a great description of how the rebound affects compression.Ive heard you should decrease comp 1 click for 3 clicks increase in rebound-however i dont do this-i treat each circuit seperately.MX tech has a tuning guide which describes the order to set the clickers.Have fun, marcus.

Top Bottom