John Walker - Traitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I can't believe this guy is going to get a civilian trial. His trial will undoubtedly turn into a dog and pony show. I can see it now. . .a long, drawn out trial with lots of posturing and grandstanding. Of course, in the end he will get 20 years, write a book, sell the movie rights, make millions, get out of jail and renounce his citizenship. Then he'll move to the Carribean and live a life of luxury.

It's the American way. :think

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Can't remember the high-profile trial, but a judge can prohibit selling your story, or at least making a profit from it.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
There was a clown case back in Illinois that the suspect wanted to sell his story and they denied it. I know there are more but can't remember.
Elk

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I think our only hope for "justice" is that the first few years he's owned by some well endowed, well connected gangster who keeps him from getting killed right away. Later on, after he's all "loosened up" and worthless, they can use him for a heavy bag. I tell ya, if I were a child molester I'd be thrilled to see John Walker on my block, surely my ritual beatings would have to take a back seat to this guy.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
This really does suck, since there's already been talk of his "civil rights" being compromised. I'm sure the ACLU will be all over this.

BUT, the real American way may prevail, because of the situation since 9-11 many high-profile lawyers may not want to touch his case with a ten foot pole. (a guy can dream, can't he?)

I like zio's plan. You got any mob connections on the inside, goomba? :D

Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
IMHO, Rat Boy gave up his citizenship when he took up arms against the US. He conspired with the enemy, gets a personal atta' boy from Osama for helping in Afghanistan and the only thing that kept him from killing Americans in combat was that his gun jammed. :mad:

I am utterly disgusted that he is even allowed on American soil. He certainly does not deserve the rights and privileges that we give our fellow citizens.

Whoops

Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
Okie - are you talking about the "detainees"? Sheese, who comes up with this PC excrement?

Whoops

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
U.S. Says Walker Knew of Suicide Missions
By Deborah Charles

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Three months before the Sept. 11 attacks on America, John Walker Lindh learned that Osama bin Laden had sent people to the United States to carry out suicide missions, according to the U.S. Justice Department.

Walker, the 20-year-old Californian who joined Taliban fighters in Afghanistan last year, met bin Laden several times while at a training camp for al Qaeda fighters where he learned to use explosives and a variety of weapons.

In a criminal complaint filed on Tuesday, charging Walker with aiding a terror group and conspiracy to kill Americans, the U.S. Justice Department gave the most detailed version of Walker's alleged links to bin Laden and his al Qaeda network.

The United States has blamed bin Laden and al Qaeda for the Sept. 11 attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center that killed nearly 3,300 people.

George Harris, a San Francisco attorney hired by the family, said on Tuesday that Walker had not been given an opportunity to speak with a lawyer.

The Justice Department complaint, based on interviews with Walker after he was captured in Afghanistan in December, spells out a trajectory that began when the American converted to Islam in 1997.

It said that Walker stayed with al Qaeda despite knowing that bin Laden ordered the attacks that killed thousands of people. He even expected additional attacks to follow.

AFGHANISTAN VIA YEMEN AND PAKISTAN

Walker's fighting training began in Pakistan last May, the complaint said, when he joined a paramilitary training camp run by the Harakat ul-Mujahidin, one of a dozen groups fighting India's rule in Kashmir.

Following the training course, Walker was offered a choice of further training in Pakistan or fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan.

He chose the Taliban, according to the U.S. criminal complaint, and in late May reported to a recruiting center in Kabul where he ``told them that he was a Muslim who wanted to go to the front lines to fight.''

Because of his lack of language skills, Walker was assigned to bin Laden's al Qaeda group and ordered to attend the al-Farooq al Qaeda training camp, according to the complaint.

``Walker ... stated that he knew at the time that bin Laden and al Qaeda were 'against America and the government of Saudi Arabia' and that al Qaeda's purpose was to fight Americans,'' the complaint said.

And at that training camp, Walker apparently learned of possible attacks on the United States.

``Within the first several weeks of his arrival there, in or about early June 2001, Walker learned from one of his instructors that bin Laden had sent people to the United States to carry out several suicide operations,'' the complaint said.

But he stayed on for a seven-week course which included courses in weapons, orienteering, navigation, explosives and battlefield combat, it said.

Walker told U.S. officials that bin Laden visited the camp three to five times and gave lectures. Walker and four other trainees met with bin Laden who thanked them for taking part in jihad (holy war), the complaint said.

Once his training was completed Walker was given several options which included traveling outside Afghanistan to conduct operations against the United States and Israeli targets.

Instead, Walker decided to go to the front lines to fight the Northern Alliance, the complaint said.

It was then that the suicide hijackers slammed planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Walker said he heard of the attacks by radio shortly after.

``According to Walker, it was his and his comrades' understanding at the time that bin Laden had ordered the attacks and that additional attacks would follow,'' the complaint said.

After Sept. 11, Walker said all of bin Laden's training camps were closed with everyone sent to the front lines to protect bin Laden and defend against possible U.S. attacks.

Sounds like he should be down in Cuba with the rest of his comrads.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I think a nice, dark hole rooming with Big Spit would be the best plan.

I thought the penalty for treason was death?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He needs to take a dirt nap!
Elk

dix

Nov 24, 2001
You guys may want to PM bwalker regarding this John Walker Fella! I've heard that it's his brother.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:eek:

dix

Nov 24, 2001
Why don't we just move him in with Jane Fonda? What a great couple they would make, both being traitors and all.

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
zio said:
I think our only hope for "justice" is that the first few years he's owned by some well endowed, well connected gangster who keeps him from getting killed right away. Later on, after he's all "loosened up" and worthless, they can use him for a heavy bag. I tell ya, if I were a child molester I'd be thrilled to see John Walker on my block, surely my ritual beatings would have to take a back seat to this guy.

I think that works for me. I'd let him have that as well... ;)

I heard the crap on the radio, where somebody was worried that he may have been tired, not knew what he was saying....blah...blah...blah, and threw away his rights, so they are worried about that. Frankly, the guy knew exactly what he was saying, I've seen all the interviews. IN FACT, although I think he's the scum on my shoes, I'd at least have the smallest, and I mean SMALLEST amount of respect for him if had the spine to stand up and say, "I knew EXACTLY what I said, I wish you people would shut up, stop twisting my words, and trying these pitty defenses. I'm a big boy and will deal with the punishment like a man."

Not gonna happen though. It'll be a year long 30 million dollar civil rights case on court TV. :( Oh, this poor, poor man they will say. While we all stew.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
I don't think the guy measures up to the skum on someones shoe's. This bleading heart liberal crap KILLS me. You turn against this country and you should be executed in public without a trail if you ask me. The guys is a piece of garbage and will end up looking like a victim of his environment.

AARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
There is nothing even remotely funny about this-no lecturing from me, I just am witnessing yet another slap to the face of our great nation. Only this time she has a tear running down her face-tears of the 5000+ and the loved ones left behind.

I'm sickened at this traitor and the private American citizens that would defend this scum in a private trial that he is NOT entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom