Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
What engine information are you looking for?  The owners manual has almost no information about the engine.  It has almost no real information at all.

snoo

May 4, 2003
thanks for ressponse. wel wat i want to now is wat kind of oil,s day recomment(for the ingine) and we where djust currius about the book.
thanks for help and sorry for my englies.henk&daniel.
[email protected]

Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
I used a 75wt MFT for the clutch and whatever premix oil that you prefer in the oil tank.  I tried to find the manual, but do not know where it is.  That shows you how often I had to use it.  Good luck.

gn83tm

Dec 30, 2002
What year of owner's manual are you looking for? Not that the year matters much since they are basically all the same. I have an extra manual you can have that is from 1977 I think. Let me know if you're interested in it. I also have a manual for my daughter's 1997 that I can give you some information from if needed. Like the above post said, there really isn't much good information in the manual.

snoo

May 4, 2003
wel ok thanks for info. it is just wat kind of sparkplug and carburator adjustment en so on the recoment but i anderstand it isnt wery muts.
en there is no trotle limiter on de gas like the pw50(yamaha)i bild 1 my self
but on the suzuki site there is 1 on the gas the se i can find it.bilt my one
harley and el camino and this i can find.thanks henk.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom