jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
When my gf slugs me in the arm and grabs the on S%^$ handle in the car while turning I always say "you are killing my corner speed!"

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
I love this thread.

I take my dads Goldwing out for a ride everynow and then, and get the wife to dig her fingers into my sides when I leave his house I cut across the yard down the hill and thru the ditch. It actually digs the trailer hitch into the dirt on the way thru.

If it were my Goldwing, I would tell my wife to stand up, then slam down on the seat just at the lip of the ditch to help seat bounce it over the gap. I know it would make it.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
jsned said:
I love this thread. I take my dads Goldwing out for a ride everynow and then, and get the wife to dig her fingers into my sides when I leave his house I cut across the yard down the hill and thru the ditch. It actually digs the trailer hitch into the dirt on the way thru.

If it were my Goldwing, I would tell my wife to stand up, then slam down on the seat just at the lip of the ditch to help seat bounce it over the gap. I know it would make it.

Spoken like a true dirt bike rider! ;)

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Gotta keep this thread going! 9 weeks now with not working, 2 broken wrists and torn up shoulder. I'm going wack-o....does it show?

TrailFan

Nov 11, 2005
I thought i was ridin along the interstate when i was a kid travelling with my grandparents. iv wanted a bike since i can remember. but wife ,kids, life got in the way for a long time. just got my first bike today its still on the back of my truck. just kinda fell in my lap. its 1/4 to 1 in the morning so im sure my nieghbors dont want me trying to get the sucker started right now. I'm not sur if im gonna get any sleep tonight waiting for morning. i need a few parts though i guess . either a new kill switch or ignition part . its not getting spark. cant wait till morning to start on it. kinda sucks winter is almost here im not gonna get much ridin time in this year. live in maine. so winter ridin aint gonna happen. maybee ice racein tho

Top Bottom