rydesred

Dec 18, 2004
was wondering if ne body knows what causes my feet to sometime float up off the pegs when i take off? sometimes it happens and sometimes not and i cant figure out if at all im doing something wrong.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I don't think your doing anything wrong, sounds to me that when your in the air your relaxing... you could try squeezing bike a little more with the legs... I like staying relaxed also because it feels good when your in the air, it pretty much the entire reason I love to ride for that...

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
As I leave a jump, I usually let the bike come up to me in the air a little. This lets you then push it back down just before landing to get back on the ground quicker and with your feet definitely in contact with the pegs.

Getting bounced off is usually from riding too stiff, or worse...sitting on the seat for takeoff when not appropriate.

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
rydesred said:
my feet to sometime float up off the pegs when i take off? sometimes it happens and sometimes not and i cant figure out if at all im doing something wrong.

It used to happen to me alot also, the more you ride the less it will happen, it seems to me that you just have to get used to using alot of little muscles that you don't normaly use to hang on.

cr80rRipper

May 12, 2005
try bending your legs a little more and bend them with the angle of the jump, and its pretty much the oppsite for landing at the peak of your jump your knees should be the most bent(as bent as u feel safe) then when desending slowy unbend ur knees until there at a point where the inpact of the jump and be absorbed. Trust me im 105 and on a cr80.

Top Bottom