geraldo

Oct 12, 2004
I just picked the bike up yesterday and have ridden it for a few hours. It has been re-jetted and has a big gun exhaust system. I am very pleased with the power that it has and more so that it is street legal. I believe it will take me a couple of years to master its output of power, but from what I have heard they are very reliable. :aj:
Does anyone have any specific riding tecniques for Off-Road on these bikes?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
geraldo said:
Does anyone have any specific riding tecniques for Off-Road on these bikes?

Hold on tight.

Great bike, I don't have many miles on mine as yet, but it is all fun. I am off on a 350~400 mile DS ride (20/80 asphalt/dirt) the first weekend of August. I got it just before my trip to Moab in May. It was a ball of fun in Moab.

If you don't have one on the bike, get a larger tank. The stock tank is only good for about 75~100 miles depending on your right wrist.

geraldo

Oct 12, 2004
Thanks for the advice guys, I was also wondering about tires. I have ridden it for only about 2 hours and I can see the treads are taking it pretty bad. Any reccomendations for a tire that wears like iorn but still is D.O.T.? Mabey I should stop roosting so much but I can't help it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Most DOT tires will wear like iron compared to an off road specific tire. A lot od DS types are really liking the smooth on road ride and offroad performance offered by a real trials tire. Don't know that they are DOT though you may find one.

Top Bottom