Woods428

Oct 25, 2004
Hi everyone,
I had herd of this site at the race track (district 23 motocross in Minnesota). People had told me how good this site was and how valuable the information could be. I think they were right. I joined to ask a question in the Mod section for the most part (not that I will stop there). I think I got some good advice.

I live in north east Iowa and race in Minnesota. Great district to race in. I'm 33 years old and got started racing motocross in the fall of 1999. I should say, my self and my family started in 1999. I have a 17 year old son that races 125cc "B" class, another son that is 13 and races 125cc "C" class and I race Vet A and 25+ A. My wife is the very valuable "Pit Mom" for us and rides a TTR125L. We have all learned alot and evoled in this sport. We also realize that we still have alot to learn about riding, racing and bike set-up.
Questions? Thanks, Jason Woods.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome. :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Welcome to the site...Tony Eeds will be along shortly to give you your official welcome. :) Seems like Tony is always the first one to reply to these posts. Good Job YZ for pulling the holeshot over Tony.

Look around, stay a while. You'll like it here.

Last edited:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Holdin' it wide!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Welcome to DRN! I'm fairly new myself. Lots of good info to be had here as well as a nice bunch of folks.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Welcome aboard. We've been planning to come down and race a few Dist 23 races for the last couple of years now and never seem to get down there.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:

Holeshot :yeehaw:

Timr said:
Welcome to the site...Tony Eeds will be along shortly to give you your official welcome. :) Seems like Tony is always the first one to reply to these posts. Good Job YZ for pulling the holeshot over Tony.

Look around, stay a while. You'll like it here.

biglou said:
Welcome aboard! Tony must be napping! He'll be along shortly.

Yawwwwwwnnnnnnn ..... Somebody call my name, or is it chatter from the audience?

Who took my "Official DRN Greeter Vest"? I left it by the door last night when I locked up. Darn stock crew, they will move anything that isn't tied down. :bang:

Huh, You say somebody new signed up? ... Oh!

Hey Woods428, welcome to the site! :cool:

There are a bunch of really knowledgeable folks that hang around here at DRN.

Lou is like me, usually found in the living room.

Chili and YZ hang with the high flyers and track queens, while Timr hangs out with the tree bangers.

Sorry I didn't hear the door bell!

I figure you have wandered into the Mods & Performance Forum, but if not check it out. You might amble into the Advanced Technology & Engineering forum, if you have questions about higher level engineering.

We have many members in the Wisconsin area. Be on the lookout for hoosierf, kmccune, Moto Squid, oldguy and Zoomer

If your are up for taking the ferry across the pond to the LP, the Michigan Mafia is really active and rides trails year round. Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum.

Again, welcome to the site! Great to have you!

Angel

Oct 11, 2004
Welcome to this site, Woods428.

You are a very motorbiker family :ride: .

(Sorry, I don't know if "motorbiker" is a word correct in english :bang: :laugh: , but I'm sure you understand me ;) ).

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
We race at a couple tracks in West Wis north of La Crosse. Maybe next summer you can slide up there. The 3 tracks in that area are really perfect both dirt and layout. My 16 yr old son is our family racer (125B, 250B and Sportsman), my wife is the boss and I get to be mechanic/pitsally

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey Woods! Welcome to DRN, my fellow Iowan.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:yeehaw: Welcome Woods! More Iowans to ride with!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom