ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
Sorry folks just having to vent, i'm soooo tired of winter, We have had nothing but ice, rain, snow, repeat for the last 2 months...and i'm quite tired of it. I'M READY TO RIDE!!!!!!!!! how's everyone else's weather?

Johnnyboy

Aug 25, 2001
Man do I hear you! I want Fredette to get back so he can ship out my shock and new springs and I want the snow to stop so I can finish putting my new turbo in my truck! How about some nice weather to melt all that snow and ice too?!?!?

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
it is actually starting to warm a bit--40's,,now it's so damn muddy...but i've still got my fingers crossed for a good ride next week or so...meantime been putting new tires on bike and finally got front brakes fixed!!!

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
is that really a KDX? if so, what year, and size is it?? also, what silencer is on it? It sounds like its pinngin...unlike a KDX????? hmmmmmmm..........

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by KDXFreestyle
is that really a KDX? if so, what year, and size is it?? also, what silencer is on it? It sounds like its pinngin...unlike a KDX????? hmmmmmmm..........
:think: If you are talking about the midi file on that Greek KDX page why don't you E-Mail him and ask?

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
whine,whine,whine any cheese to go with thaT wine, hey i know you all have spring fever- i'm catching it to but i love the snow and i have not have chance to get my cat out so don't wish winter away toqucikly please! be sides you really can't ride untill it gets dry enough--u people with lots of snow on the ground are going to eat mud for a good couple of weeks, happy mud bogging trust me its not very fun-the first time you fall flat on your face in the mud your gonna wonder why your out there- so sit back and spend those pay checks on your kdx-thats what i'm doing- oh im also buing a blazer ZR2--LATER

davidg

Apr 30, 2002
The snow is finally starting to melt, not fast enough! This weekends h/s was canceled, but there is another one next weekend. Of course I still need to get out and break in my new piston. GREENHORNET one good thing (the only good thing I can think of) about riding in all that mud. It doesn't hurt, falling over in 6+ inches of mud. :)

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
jasonwho....waiting on my new tires, should be in today or tomorrow..i haven't given the wheel and acid bath yet..brakes worked great!!!

Roland C

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2002
I hear you guys about the weather. A week ago up here in Montana it was getting down under 30 below zero at night and not quite breaking zero during the day. I did some backcountry snowboarding in -10F and froze the feet a bit. It's a little warmer now (up into the 20's during the day), but snowing quite a bit. We've gotten a foot or so in the last few days. I think we're still a couple months away from good riding weather. :(

ZKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 23, 2002
"I think we're still a couple months away from good riding weather."

good god! A couple of months, i guess i should quit whining about a few weeks!!!

KDX'r in IN

~SPONSOR~
May 26, 2001
I think we set recods for snowfall here. Seems like since November we have had snow on the ground. Soon as it starts to melt....another storm.

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
sorry--i like to speak my mind--i am just jealous because most of you guys have 10 in of snow or more i have not had many chances this year to sled- and it make me depressed. so don't worry about me i'm pissing and moaning to because i can't ride my kdx either-- and yes mud is fun but i'm not that type.

well over and out --later

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Besides the two hurricanes that hit us(they always seem to come at night and on the weekend) we have had good enough weather to ride every weekend.

Sorry guys I know cabin fever must be setting in. :p

But come summer the humidity will smother you!!!! :(

teddydog

Sep 18, 2002
Hi Philip, I tell you that right now I wouldn't mind some of that heat and humidity! Last night was pleasant, around 45 degrees so I took the road bike out for about an hour. This morning I woke up to clouds and light snow. It's almost over now, and we have about 6 inches of that crap! Damn, I hate winter.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom