RBSOB

Jun 24, 2004
I've wondered the same thing. I sent an e-mail to list my '04 220 for sale about 6 weeks ago.....never appeared. Sold the bike locally weeks ago, but I always check classifieds looking for parts.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I think Canadian Dave has a pretty busy life these days and can't really invest much time working on the JustKDX website.

fundgh

Feb 17, 2005
try the "trader" I found a couple in nor-cal when I bought mine in Cen-Cal. I almost drove up there to get one.
Searching for a bike is tough!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Hey Guys, Its not Dave's fault. Its mine. The classified ads come to me not Dave. I have to admint things have been so busy at work that I just havent gotten around to them in a timely manner (and thats a HUGE understatement) and for that I apologize. The last time I talked to Dave he was so busy with kids, a wife and life in general that he really didnt even have time to ride as much as he wanted to much less write articles for JustKDX. And for that I also apologize for not keeping the site up as well as it should have been. For any of yall that have a website or have managed one you know it is a LOT of work.

With that having been said I will try to update the Classified ads at least once a week and if any of yall want to write some new technical (or non technical articles) and send them to me I will be glad to post them for you.

RBSOB

Jun 24, 2004
Thanks for clarifying Mike. Look forward to reviewing the updates. Weekly is probably too frequent and too much work! Thanks again, Jim G

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom