Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
well, I don't wanna here any crap from you guys about my riding again. I was right. I just left the Doctors office and my Collar bone is broken an inch above the shoulder joint. so not only did I do a fairly good job of keeping up pre-wreck. but I managed to ride at a decent pace for the remaining 80+ miles over the rest of the weekend...all with a broken collar bone. :ride:

so if you guys wanna whine about me holding you up, you buncha sissies can eat me. :laugh: :moon:

the video is uploading now. check back for more carnage. :cool:

EDIT:
THE VIDEO IS NOW ONLINE!!!!

http://www.dirt-eaters.com/Kalkaska11-12-05.wmv

it's fargin huge at over 100MB :yikes: ... so consider youself warned.

morgan

Nov 30, 2001
WOW! That was great! Very well put together---professional looking indeed. Nice fade ins and audio. I'll be watching that again and again this winter while the snow is flying outside. Thanks Wolfie. Shannon.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I aint even going to try and watch that here at home on me 50k dial-up. Ill wait till Monday to open it at work on Cable.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great video! Makes me want to trail ride again :yikes: Which is fine...I just don't get along with trees at all...they like to come out and grab me off the bike...

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
I'm glad I live in the south west. Those trees would be the death of me. Were you hurt when you crashed at the end? Seemed a little slow to get up. Good video!

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Awesome video,I gotta get me some of that. Thats a whole different type of riding then I'm used to. Looks really fun.

Crazy

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Sandjunky said:
I'm glad I live in the south west. Those trees would be the death of me. Were you hurt when you crashed at the end? Seemed a little slow to get up. Good video!

I think it was mentioned earlier... I broke my colorbone in that fall. I didnt realize it was broke for another week. I rode 80 more miles that weekend. :ride:

Orangewoods

Jul 25, 2005
Hey Sand Junky those trails are some of the wide trails here in Michigan . Some think the tighter the better. But if there real tight and you want them to stay that way there a secret.

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
Sandjunky said:
Let me rephrase... I think target fixation would be the death of me. I'd look like I fell into a bag of hammers after that ride.

Getwild2

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 4, 2003
Asrith said:
Nice. Now I cant wait to ride, even if it is in my storage unit parking lot!!
I hear ya! I live in an apartment complex and after watching that, I'm about to go roost some sod.

Awesome video man!! Thanks a alot for the adrenaline rush!

Top Bottom