UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Thanks, Fred!
Do you know, is the Gas a "Gas Stop" or a "Gas Available?" Makes a difference, ya know...!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
it's a gas stop with a designated distance and area to gas. it's about 28 ground miles to gas. 36 miles after gas.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I rode the enduro with M. Becker - Don & Brian Marsh in the heavy rain wensday! All I can say is this enduro is gonna be a good one boyz! I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I was racing it instead of working it darn it!! Becker - Don - Brian and myself will be riding sweep, so hollar if your need'n a beer or something.... :cool:

PS. Gas is gonna be real easy to get to for your pit crews.

DW

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The resets before and after gas will eliminate most of the free territory around the gas stop. The route sheet does provide 1.5 miles of free territory before gas.
A couple of restarts and some timekeeping...I like the variety.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
fatherandson said:
The resets before and after gas will eliminate most of the free territory around the gas stop. The route sheet does provide 1.5 miles of free territory before gas.
A couple of restarts and some timekeeping...I like the variety.

How about spectator points for those of us that might ride up on road bikes - anything decent without having to ride an FZ-1 down a 2-track with 3 miles of knee deep sand? They won't mind riding down a gravel road but a couple of the guys with me won't be capable of handling deep sand on their heavy 'hogs'.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
fatherandson said:

You lost me Mike?????? What do you mean?????

Mully

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Randy, If your riding bikes up I do know that it isn't deep sand or anything getting to the staging area. I'll be working so look me up if you go.

DW

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Wolverine423 said:
Randy, If your riding bikes up I do know that it isn't deep sand or anything getting to the staging area. I'll be working so look me up if you go.

DW

I haven't heard from the other guys yet but would like to follow the riders from spot to spot and have a few decent areas to watch from - we'll only have the road bikes for transportation so need to be concerned about the really back roads

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom