Kav, Sep. RacerX, Page 172.. very cool.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Our Bro Kav is famous :)

Check the Sept. Issue of Racer X, page 172. They've got an article about our dirt bike brethren making the Call Of Duty. Timr got Kav's story included; his service and his trip to DirtWeek.

Very cool Tim and thank you Kav for your service! You make us proud Bro!

Here's a pic of Kav (and Vet Tony Eeds, right) at DirtWeek last year... he personally brought back the DW US flag which was flown over camp in Afghanistan (also made some Harrier missions) and then displayed proudly during the National Anthem each morning at DirtWeek.

Semper Fi, Marine.

http://dirtrider.net/teamdrn/showphoto.php/photo/4856/size/big/sort/1/cat/533

Last edited:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
:cool: Cool! I was just wondering about this the other day. I don't have my sept. issue yet.

Tim

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Outstanding :cool:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Way to go Kav!!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice!!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Want to get in on another situation like this? Check the thread in the Off-Topic forum by CPT JACK, another DRN'er over there (Iraq). The guys REALLY dig getting moto mags, etc. Getting a package from "home" is one of the big deals when you're in. A little effort on our part goes a LONG way.

Click here: http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=100689

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Huge sacrifice they are making for us, thank you men and women of the US military! You guys ROCK!!!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Wow you guys have no idea what that means to me! :worship:

Timr: thanks man that was beyond cool. :cool:

One thing that people keep telling me is "Thanks for fighting for our country" and I always tell them "Thanks for making something worth fighting for."

now I just have to wait to get it in...

I have to second what Okie said about geting care packages. the guys at DRN sent me and my guys/gals more then a few of them and they were great to get and pass around. Even though one of them caused Lou to tear his house apart... a ew times. (It's funny how well traveled a KTM owener's manual can be... :rotfl: )

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Kav, can I have your autograph? ;)

You do us proud, Marine. Semper Fi! :worship:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks Kav, and Thanks to anyone else who has or is defending our country. If it weren't for you guy's and gal's, we'd all be in a world of hurt.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Awesome.

:cool:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Well, I finally got to see the article in my own Racer X. Had I known that they were going to print MY e-mail, I would have written something a little more detailed. When I sent the info to Racer X, I basically forwarded Kav's contact information and gave a quick blurb about his story. I figured that they would contact Kav and he would give them the full story.

Oh well. It was great to get Kav recognized.

BTW, they convieniently edited out the dirtrider.net part.

Kav, thanks for the VM. I'm bummed that I missed your call. My cell phone was on the dining room table and I was upstairs putting the kids to bed. So, I didn't hear it.

Later,
Timr

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I was looking at my copy of this mag the other day and I'm still amazed that anyone thought submit me for the article.

To Timr and everybody at DRN thanks again it still means a lot to me.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Whatever DRN and it's members may have done for you pales in comparison to what you and all of the members Armed Forces of the United States have done for us.

Thank you

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Papakeith said:
Whatever DRN and it's members may have done for you pales in comparison to what you and all of the members Armed Forces of the United States have done for us.

Thank you
Ditto!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom