KDX article in Dirt Rider....

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
My favorite remark in it is that they call it the "Little Green Forest Creature" Hehehhehe.... Aside form that, there is really nothing earth shattering about the tweaks and such. But still it's a nice article. I'd like to have seen them include a modified version in a 200-250cc shootout that also included the KTM.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I must admit I got a little misty when I saw the piece :whiner:
Who cares if there have been no changes since 1996. It's still the most bang for your buck. And you can put in a little at a time to make it fit your needs. I let a guy with an (older) DR350 ride mine this weekend and I thought he was going to wet his pants. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Hopefully I will receive my replacement issue from Dirt Rider shortly so that I can read the article. When my original copy arrived, I only received the cover with a standard note of apology from the USPS for the damage. I guess someone in the USPS is a dirt biker!

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
It is finally about time that the ol' trusty KDX got a write up in the Dirt Rider mag. When I went and got my mail, I was all pumped up to see the article and the pics too. I haven't read the article yet, but I will here today. I would just like to say "Thank you Dirt Rider" :)

dirtfreak

Feb 16, 2003
Rev magazine also had an article on the KDX in the June 2003 issue. It was a 200cc trailbike shootout featuring the KDX 200, the KTM 200, and the Gas Gas 200EC ( I'm not sure if that's the right GasGas model, but whatever it was it was a 200). The bikes were stock so the KTM beat the KDX in performance, but the KTM got burned in the tight, gnarly stuff by the KDX, it just wasn't as controllable! KDX's are great bikes, it was voted best handler of course.

MDA

May 27, 2002
I promissed myself I would not buy another magazine this summer (I spend way too much money on mags), but I may have to break my promiss just this once...

A KDX article... wow, what next, flying pigs?

-Mark-

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom