kdx manuals

randy nelson

May 10, 2003
hi i just got a 89 kdx 200 . i believe its a e series. 89-94. my question is about manuals, part manuals, books ect. which are good ones, ones to avoid ,were to get ect. i looked in the search under kdx manuals also looked in faq and tech tips.

wallasaki

May 23, 2002
Buy Kawasaki's service manual, published by Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Ltd. This is the book Kawasaki mechanics use to repair the KDX. I found mine on the internet - sorry don't remember the site. It has helped me w/maintenance and fixes of all sorts.

shr

Uhhh...
Apr 8, 2002
Try e-mailing <harufam@earthlink.com> , he makes photo copys of orignal parts and service manuals of many diffrent bikes and sells them for about $10.00 plus shipping.

randy nelson

May 10, 2003
hello thanks for the help. i did e-mail haurfam@eartlink and he sent back a reply that he only does copies of the fisch parts manual. the price was 15.00. no service or ops manuals. i checked 3 sites for the manuals. got the p/n from buykawasaki.com . the ops man was 3.79 and the service man was 36.95. i also checked a kawasaki dealer on the web . all had the same price . all had shipping @ 8.00, i finally went for it at bike bandit.com. price for the manuals was the same but shipping was only 6.00.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…