roostintally

Sep 6, 2004
someone please help me, Im wanting to put a mx style rear fender on my 99 kdx and im also wanting to kind of black it out, black fenders, number backgrounds, black and green graphics etc. I cant find ant sites, so anyone who knows of any please post. Thanks :cool:

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
Im doing the same thing, I ordered black fenders, and I got an IMS natural plastic tank with black shrouds. Im having a hard time finding white side panels though

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Maier makes black plastics for the KDX i think. Thier website is something along the lines of maier-mfg.com, but im not too sure. Did you try Acerbis and UFO plastics yet?

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
also... put on a 03 KX front fender. looks way cooler. Go with ufo, they make the thickest, strongest, and best color matching. The fender will bolt right up. All you need to do is drill out the holes a little bigger so the washer things fit.

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
jnugent said:
Where did you get the black shrouds?
They are coming from IMS. stock shrouds dont fit an IMS tank

nrvs-nelly

Oct 25, 2003
From my experience last winter I was unable to find ALL black plastics. The only black items I found were front and rear fender. As far as manufacturers go, Maeir makes a great rear MX fender for the 99 kdx. Fits perfect and the color match is great. The rest of the plastics I got were from UFO; side panels, shrouds, frame guards, front disk guard(all green).
There are a ton of graphics available some are better than others. Try www.mxsouth.com for the graphics and seat cover kit

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom