Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, I got glasses last night. I'm blind. I know what caused it too. It's a big old godsmack for chasing young women. :boss:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:rotfl: I quit when I had to start wearing glasses :rotfl:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Could be worse, you might have needed a white cane and a seeing eye dog.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Well, I did skirt the issue of my poor vision for over 25 years now ... I guess I was due. I used to memorize and repeat what the person in front of me read on the vision test at the drivers license exam. :whoa:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Bruce, not that you can see will you and Sam be making out this way in April? Keith showed some interest.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Well, with my new job, and Sam's classes, we won't be making any trips until after mid May. We want to do Lost Trails this year. Or Tower City. Or any other place that has some bigass hills. :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Sounds like a plan! Lost Trails has some good hills that left several guys at the bottom last year. Maybe we can find some more just for you.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
some interest? some interest?! I still plan on going. Money for the trip might be an issue though. I'm working on it. I'm also going to see if my brother will let my nephew come with me if I do find the funds. I just got a new to me pick em up truck so the slush fund took a devastating hit.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sounds like my kind of hills. I remember a certain group of people sitting at the bottom watching us hit that nice little hill in the Paragon play area ...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Once I got the hang of that hill I loved it. That vertical section at the very top was a bit hairy and missing a shift on the way up made me nearly crap my pants but what a blast! Damn I miss Paragon. Trigger called me yesterday and we both miss it. He might be coming too.

Keith, If you can get out here I'll take care of the gate fee for you and your nephew. Merry Christmas...uh, OK, how about Merry Easter.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hail.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dave - I found neutral right at the vert on that hill first time up. Good times!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
XRpredator said:
sucks to get old

Yet I'm still blinder than him - I can read the microwave from the kitchen table (less than 6 feet) without my glasses...
:|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
squeaky said:
Yet I'm still blinder than him - I can read the microwave from the kitchen table (less than 6 feet) without my glasses...
:|
You're lucky, I doubt I could see Pred from 6 feet away.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Patman said:
You're lucky, I doubt I could see Pred from 6 feet away.

Sight won't be required. In his presence the ripples of Pred's awesomosity will ring through your very being like concussion waves from an explosion. You WILL know he is present. :whoa:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Sight won't be required. In his presence the ripples of Pred's awesomosity will ring through your very being like concussion waves from an explosion. You WILL know he is present. :whoa:

That, or the smell will get to you first. :ohmy:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom