Ken Fart must be a wuss.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by BunduBasher
I'd swear by looking at Elks profile, he is a bad guy doing a good guys job ! :p (Which is probably why he is a good cop !)

66 Chevy, 2 stroke 250, what else should we know about you Elk ? ;)

You know Bundu, it's like this. I've definately done my things in the past, lots of things. Nothing that would keep me out of my job now, but teen stuff. You tend to understand what people do and have a little more, lets say, compassion, for what he/she just did. We've all done our things in the past and to cast the first stone, you must be perfect, which I am not. Some in law enforcement go a bit too far by not really listening to what people have to say or understanding that they were once young and dumb. Most of us grow up but some don't, and that goes for law enforcement personnel also!
What do you want to know, ask me?!:)
Elk

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
There's only one type of person who owns a 454 Chevy - a speed demon! . :debil:

I should know - had a '70 454 SS Chevelle. Unfortunately, I hit a light pole and totaled it - but I won.:confused:

Ahhhhhh - there's nuthin' like a big block four stroke.......

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No, it's the time it takes to get UP to the speed limit that matters:D
Just having the power under your butt makes you feel good, and setting off stupid import car alrams is a plus too!:)
Elk

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
No, it's the time it takes to get UP to the speed limit that matters:D
Elk

Now, Hollywood - you know that's stunting......:D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon:
I really hate that hollywood thing. It's gotta go, NOW!!:)
Elk

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
hey on any sunday,its a funny thing i was out in the garage,and there parked between my open class harley,and my play bike kdx is a brand new CR500AF.i wasnt knocking open bikes,thats all i usually ride.and after years of riding them i know they like,chains,rear tires,sprockets,and clutch plates.as far as sidewinder i wouldnt buy a sparkplug from vic krause

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
When it comes to big block Chevys I gotta jump in! I owned 3 big block powered toys at one time. Boat, Motorhome, and my Chevelle

Now I am down to 2. Getting ready to freshen the 427 in the Chevelle.

Elk, 66 Caminos are sweet. Sure would look good pulling my Chevelle to the strip!!

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Originally posted by thorman75 :
"parked between my open class harley,and my play bike kdx is a brand new CR500AF"

<Obi-wan voice on>
Ah yes Luke, i see you have learned to use the force well........
(A CR500AF?? yea, thats pretty well alright!)
Congrats on owning one of those beasts.
Best open classer next to a YZ 490....................

<striking match next to the powderkeg....>

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
well when you live a few blocks away from service honda,and your personally responsable for aj waggoner riding 500's,..well there ya go.im not the reason he keeps getting hurt though

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk

Sorry 89'r, I may be working for you right now, but that doesn't mean I have to be nice. :p j/k!
Elk

Hollywood elk, now, that's very funny. BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Opp's excuse me, I may have just had a senior moment.

Careful elk. They may not give you your bullet back.:confused:

Oh elk, by the way, :moon:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Offroader, the only thing that elk will pull is my butt to the dirt track!!:) But it does look nice just cruising along.

89r, that's it. Show me your butt will you! Shouldn't there be a bit more wrinkles in it though?:p You're gonna get it, that's all I have to say.:)
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
YEAAAAAA! Come get me copper!:p

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
no need for a match most air cooled open bikes blow up pretty regular with no help

Top Bottom