2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Kennedy/Troy meadows June 15

I am going to be up there from Sat morning the 22 thru Tuesday, if any dirtnet'ers are intetested.

I am going with my family and a friend and his family and possibly one other rider.

I have not met anyone from here but would like to for some rides. I'm old and safe now (read slow) but know the trails fairly well but havent been for 8 years.

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Your welcome to join our 4 of July party on the other post, if your plans aren't concrete. I can't make the June 22 though, thanks for the invite.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I posted the wrong dates, I am going to be going Sat thru Tue starting June 15th, fathers day weekend.

Me and my friend have both rented tent trailers for that weekend. We are planning on doing AM rides or only 1 ride per day to spend time w/ the kids and family.

I would enjoy meeting some new riders.

How was Memorial day weekend??

I will check plans for the 4th, maybe I could make it up solo for friday and sat. But it is now river season and that also consumes weekends. :)

chris

Last edited:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
to the top

I posted the wrong dates in the title of the post and cant seem to change it :o

anyway if anyone is around this weekend look me up. Troy Meadows, tent trailer, 98KTM250e, kid stuff strewn across the campground!

I would like to get some extra riders as my friend is stressed over school and dont know how well his bike will run :silly: especially for monday & tuesday.

I probably cant make the 4th weekend. But I have heard that HBMC will also be there that weekend.

chris

Top Bottom