gdk771

Feb 20, 2010
Can anyone tell me where I can get a kickstand for a KDX-200? Does anyone sell used or aftermarket ones that work just as well?

reepicheep

Apr 3, 2009
The triangle stands work well for around the garage, and are probably under $20 at your local motorcycle shop. The side stands are like gold on ebay, lots of people loose them.

mudpack

Nov 13, 2008
Best place to get what you are looking for is your friendly local Kawasaki dealership.
Nothing works better than the stock piece.

Rcrx21

Oct 12, 2009
kickstand

There is a guy on ebay who makes a nice kickstand for 96 up kdx's that bolts to the frame and swings way up out of the way. His id is kenr775.
I didnt see any for sale at the moment but if you message him and let him know you are looking for one he might make one and post it up. Thats what I did. IIRC it was around $55.

reepicheep

Apr 3, 2009
Yeah, aftermarket that will fit a KDX. I didn't see trailtech listing anything that would fit a KDX. Several that will fit KX's, though... do the side stands interchange?

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
I have seen a trailtech kick stand mounted to a KDX. I do not know off-hand which model fit it though, but I'm sure at least one of them does. It may have been a user here....

J.

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
No problem. It sure does look purdy doesn't it?? I have no side stand on my bike. I've never really found myself wanting one either.

J.

mudpack

Nov 13, 2008
Wait until you get old enough that you have to stop and take a breather every four or five miles. Then, you'll wish you had one!! :p

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
Oh, I'm old enough to need a break every four or five miles, and usually take one. I never have a problem finding a tree to lean it on. If worse comes to worse I'm not adverse to shutting the fuel off and laying it over on it's side. It spends plenty of time in that orientation anyway, :rotfl:

Top Bottom