skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Alum Stand most CR,KX,YZ,RM,KTM [P/N: F-101] http://www.steahlyoffroad.com/store/side_stands.shtml
$59
When you get this stand, a 3 bolt pattern, just hacksaw off the top hole leaving the bottom two holes. It will bolt directly to your orgional mounting point. It is a little shorter so keep that in mind when parking on a hill. It is TONS lighter!! (And looks much much better than that butt ugly stock one.

kaganb

Mar 26, 2003
I have an opportunity to buy a kickstand from a mid 80's KDX 200. Does anyone know if the bolt holes would properly line-up with my 1999 KDX 220R? The person selling the kickstand could not answer my question, but I do know it has two side-by-side holes (I just don' know if they are the same space apart).

Thank you.

bdav22

Mar 5, 2003
kagnab, give me your address and pay for shipping and i'll send you one. i have a '99 kdx 220R, and the kickstand is just sitting in the corner of my shed.

dixie

Feb 22, 2003
Yes I have a extra one took the stock one off it hangs up in deep ruts for hairscrambles better fix is to order a kicker for a kx 80-100, make a plate to bolt up to the sub frame the drill holes for the kx stain wont hang up in ruts tucks in very nicely.

Mrobbins

~SPONSOR~
Sep 28, 2002
I unbolted mine last weekend during a post ride cleanup. What an anchor. It is not going back on unless I really miss it. One of my riding buddies wouldn't even switch bikes for a spin last year becasue he is so paranoid of the kickstand causing a crash or becoming a weapon.

Top Bottom