ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
its about time to get minizook some boots. i can get a good deal on sizes k10 to k13.what is the average size for a 4 to 5 year old. i have no idea on sizing. he is average size.i would like to get him boots that are a little bigger , to last longer. any info would be greatly appreciated.

XR100rRida

Jun 10, 2002
mY COUSINS is 2 and he wears a 10. They're a little big for him. THis is shoes not boots. I say you go measure his feet and do it that way. If it's a suprise just do it during his sleep or something.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Well my 4 year old son and 5 year old daughter used the same boots. I'm pretty sure the size was a "0" or else "00" they were O'neal boots. The sizes do sort of correlate to kids shoe size but the 0 and 00 were smaller. You should just hit the local stores and see. One pair were a great fit but the ankle was narrow so my boy had problems getting them on. once on they fit fine.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I bought my son the Sidi Force Flex. He wore a size 5, and a size 5 boot (in Sidis) fit him like his shoes did. I know where your coming from with wanting to get a bigger boot so it will last. But the only drawback is with them still learning how to control the bike bike properly, they now have to do it with Clownshoes on (i.e. bigger boots). You can always find used boots at the local bike shops around here. Or on the popular online auction place.

200Proof

Feb 27, 2001
Wraith,

What do you think of the Sidi boots? I am looking to get my son some new boots and the Sidi look real nice. Does the pivot in the ankle really give them better flexibility with their feet? My son has a hard time braking while standing & he says it's because he can't flex his foot very well with his Thor boots, so I was wondering if the Sidi boots would make it easier for him.

Thanks

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
You will be amazed at the quality SIDI put into a youth boot :thumb: He had the Alpinestar Tech 6 before, and they never really broke in all that well. When he got the SIDI boots, instead of taking off the boots (like he did with his Alps) inbetween motos to play with the other kids. He left them on, and could run like crazy. I do believe they have the best flex in the ankle (I wear them myself) and are well worth the money for a young one. He wore them for 1 season and the held up very well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom