MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Hi fellow Dads/Moms. I need to outfit my big boy and I'm not sure what size to get him. He is turning 5 years old and currently is wearing size 5T kids clothes and probably just about to grow out of them. What size pants would he wear? Do I look for say a size 6 or 8 in motocross pants? What about jerseys? He is of medium build if that helps. I know he wears a kids L/XL helmet, Thanks!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
So, is the 24 pants size in the same scale as my pants? I wear a 34, and you bought your boys a 24? Is that the way they size them? I just looked at the Bob's cycle supply site and they had pants size 6 12/14....... My kid is about 3'-8" in height and weighs 45 lbs.

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Is there a cycle shop you can go to just to try things on? I would think a 20 or 22 would be best. My son is 8 y.o., 4ft. 4in. weighs 61lbs and he wears a size 24.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
if interested, I have a box full of used sinsalo kids gear. sizes from 24 to 28 pants and mostly kids lg jersey's. Also have about a dozen scott voltage r kids goggles, two pairs of sidi kids boots (white, red) I believe size 6.

we were lucky that we had a sporting goods store that has a large selection of motorcycle gear. we were able to try on the clothing to get the right sizes.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I am interested ktmdad and will attempt to get some sizes, if he's too small he is always growing!!!! :) :)

Top Bottom