GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by 2smoke
and for the record so is that flipwack wanker Russell Crowe

Now, why'd you have to go there?? :(

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
Anyone see that Ben Townley a NEW ZEALANDER won his first GP and the 1st kiwi to do so since Darryl King back in 1998 at a Swiss GP, and also Josh Coppins finished 2nd in his class.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Well, you know where I stand on this.

Ben's going to do really well and I hope the Lizzard can put it to his old team mate Pichon before the years out. GO KIWI!!

Really there's nothing wrong with Aussies - other than "The Stain", underarm bowling and trying to build an America's Cup boat that doesn't sink..............

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Originally posted by bclapham
Dont worry kiwi, i am english....."

Hmmm...this is the first time I've encountered anyone willing to admit that they were english. :eek:

What?! You Brits thought you were going to get off scott-free without anyone ripping on you in this flame? LOL.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
What?! You Brits thought you were going to get off scott-free without anyone ripping on you in this flame? LOL.

if you look thoughout history, there are plenty that have tried 'ripping' us brits and have come off second best!...please rip away! :)

YZ-Red

Apr 27, 2000
I think the under arm bowl (cricket-1980's) started off the bad relations between NZ & Aussie. Since then there have been numerous other things to fuel the fire,
eg at last months 4 day enduro in Aussie the aussie team had a Ktm expire on the last or second last day so the swapped the number plates with a privateer rider so their team could win the NZ - Aussie challenge.

I wont even start with the Rugby World Cup.

In the end though we still support Aussies over any other country and I think the post above hit the nail on the head saying that its the big brother - little brother thing.

cheers
Red

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
if you look thoughout history, there are plenty that have tried 'ripping' us brits and have come off second best!...please rip away!

tell ya what you got some pretty big stones makin that reply to an American right after the Fourth of July holiday :aj: especially when you live in America :) :) Well California which is close :scream:

KDX MAN

Nov 23, 1999
Whats the differance between ET and a Kiwi?....
ET went home.

Why wouldn't there be rivalry between Australians and Kiwis - between the cricket, rugby and four-day enduros things get pretty competitive.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
tell ya what you got some pretty big stones makin that reply to an American right after the Fourth of July holiday especially when you live in America Well California which is close

thank you for renewing my faith in the american education system...i asked several people over the weekend what the holiday was all about but none of them could tell me! (maybe they thought i was austrailian) i thought my little jibe might find me the answer, dont take it personally i was just looking for a bite! :)

Tony540

Jan 8, 2002
Little Brother/ Big Brother ? Nothing to do with reality TV ! More like little yappie dogs that bark and then run :scream: I always thought that the rivalry was good natured. Anyway, if the Kiwi's are so adamant about Australia being so bad, why are most of them here? On the East Coast, go anywhere from Cairns to Bondi...you'll find em on the dole everywhere.

eg at last months 4 day enduro in Aussie the aussie team had a Ktm expire on the last or second last day so the swapped the number plates with a privateer rider so their team could win the NZ - Aussie challenge.

My oh my....as this race is run under the same rules and regulations as the ISDE, did they swap the frame, wheels,muffler etc as well? We did well, but don't allude that we are as crooked as the Italians or Czech riders at the ISDE! :think:

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
Kiwi's arent stupid, they live over there cos they get more dole money than what they do here :) What a great weekend for us to, winning the Soccer and the rugby.

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
Why do Kiwi farmers make love to sheep on the edge of a cliff....so they push back harder!!!! Sorry........ Im a Bad boy...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom