Klotz or not?

breezeair

Feb 8, 2006
I have read a lot of threads about oils and ratios on this forum but not much mention of Klotz oils. My local dealer suggested Klotz Techniplate TC-W3. Anyone have any input?

Airlooped

Feb 1, 2005
I use Klotz Techniplate in both of my 2004 KDX220s and my 06 YZ250 and it works great! Excellent lubrication and very low deposits. It smells good too! I run it at 40:1

saveaux

Jul 20, 2005
I run Klotz solely because it smells delicious. Otherwise I would just run cheap stuff.

RMCoastie

~SPONSOR~
Oct 25, 2005
I like Klotz alot as well. I put some yamalube in her this weekend. But I think I'll go back with the Klotz.

mike73

Sep 21, 2005
I have always use klotz oil in my kdx220 2001 and i have just open the engine today to clean the power valves and change the piston and there was no carbon deposit only sticky stuff, so i think it worth the price to put a good oil in the gas

saveaux

Jul 20, 2005
Breezeair: I am in the Memphis Motorcycle Club. You can visit our website by CLICKING HERE. We own a few different lands that I ride at. Right now we are in the process in buying some of the land that Bush is trying to sell (CLICK HERE) in Holly Springs. If you are not a member you should really look into it. We have meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at Coletta's in Bartlett (Appling/Stage.) That just happens to be tommorrow. My names Michael Rose if you want to come and have someone to sit with.

To go to your original question I mostly ride in Somerville, which is where we have a 5.5 mile course that we run harescrambles on. I am on the promoting team for the upcoming race in Slayden MS, so I will be riding there pretty often to get the course prepped, once the weather gets a little nicer.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me at: Bcbracing2000@yahoo.com.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…