Klx110

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
I am shopping for a first bike for my daughter. She has ridden my Quadrunner so she knows how to shift.

The XR70 has always been a good bike, but I just saw a KLX110 on the Kawi website. It is the same size as the XR and it has a little more suspension travel. It also costs about $500.00 more.

Does anyone have any experience with this bike?

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
heard that it is quite a power house for its size,also is easily convertable to a manual clutch if desired down the road,good luck!

Rocky G

Aug 26, 2002
We had good luck with our KLX110. It was a first bike for my 9 year old son, the auto clutch 3 speed works great for the little ones. As far as power goes, it will roost the pants off any stock XR70, and run with a XR80. My son could outrun just about any other thumper bike under 100cc at our local MX track. I could even ride it around our backyard with a big smile on my face, and I'm 6'2". We paid the list price, rode it 7 months, sold it in 2 weeks for $200 less than we paid.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…