CycleToad

Apr 23, 2001
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but can anyone personally recommend a pair of good knee braces? My nearing 40 ACLs can't tolerate many more unsupport getoffs. Thanks and if you could recommend a better forum I would be happy to resubmit.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Maybe here?:

Product Reviews-Questions-Comments
Wondering about a product? What to buy? Comments and/or reviews of Off-Road related gear, equipment, parts, dealers, etc.

But as fuzzy said (I take from the asterisk.html part), asterisks are great. I've had mine over a year. Got 'em after I lost the last ACL I had.

Believe me, you don't have to be doing something incredibly stupid to tear one. Mine ripped on a perfectly good, decent and otherwise unremarkable get-off.

AND...the last upgrade to the limiters (hyperextension devices) that took them from cable to some kinda' space age fabric type strap is working just fine so far. I'm sure your new ones will have 'em!

They're a sponsor off this site. Click on the product to learn more about it.

If you have a specific question about asterisks, ask the question in the asterisk forum:

Asterisk
Asterisk Support Forum. Questions specifically about Asterisk Cell Knee Braces. Moderated By Billy Frank.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom