CapMx

Nov 8, 2001
I just had acl replaced and now I am fixing to get knee braces. I will have to wear it when I do any strenous sport along with motcross. I have lookd at cti, asterick and the new donjoy that they just came out with for motocross. Can any one tell me the good the bad the ugly. I know cti has been the choice of the pros but I would like user info please...Please email direct

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by CapMx
Please email direct
Cap at DRN we avoid this approach as the info posted to you may be very valuable to other members. There is a wealth of info here and by searching previous threads you will find all you may need.

Now my input the CTI is great but unless you can get a DR to prescribe it it is pricey. The asterisk is much more affordable and easy to get a personal fit. It is top quality and offers excellent protection. My son wears one and after 2 rides with it got so accustomed to it that he will not even start a bike without them on.

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
Hey oldguy, it appears as though CapMx should not have a problem getting a prescription as he just got the full ACL replacement surgery.

Prescription CTi2's are the only way to go, that being the case. My CTi kneebrace is 10 years old and still keeping me together.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by cp380sx
Hey oldguy, it appears as though CapMx should not have a problem getting a prescription as he just got the full ACL replacement surgery.

:confused: :confused: Brain fart on my part:confused: :confused:

Top Bottom