rydethis

Nov 3, 2008
Hi all,

I'm ryde and I am a noob :) Did my first dirt bike session at Highland Park over the summer time... I had a blast!! Just moved to Memphis a few months ago... I ride a 2007 TW200 her name is lil momma. I'm learning alot of mechanical things lately with her ... I enjoy it alot... stepping out of the box LOL!! But anywho... glad to be here and hope to learn alot from you ladies... oh yeah you guys too!! :)

Attachments

• rifq1.jpg
    rifq1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 116

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Hi and welcome. I learned on a TW. They can take a lot of abuse and live forever. What do you mean by dirt bike session? Was that a class and how was it? And why did you move so far away? I'm always looking for someone to ride with. I call my bike the "fast filly", it is, not me. Boy, I really sound juvenile but dirtbiking makes me happy. Got to ride for an hour today.

rydethis

Nov 3, 2008
Dirt Bike session= hanging with a group of goof-balls (my friends) and learning a few things riding the trails. I did the outter loop and that was x-zilerating lol Moved to Memphis for a change... but dammit I have only seen one dualsport rider out here :(

Glad you got to ride for an hour today... I spent all day yesterday trying to get her to work.... first time I ever changed a fuse... took only a couple hours to find it .. take it out and replace it lol I was being led via telephone from a friend back in atlanta lol Sucks not knowing anyone here to come and help me out.. but I gotta learn sometime!!! I planned on riding today but its been raining since I walked out of my office... dang that mother nature lol

Top Bottom